300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Secret Rescue Mission For Hostages in Summer Failed

Woulda been nice had he not released this today given there are still hostages....

Released by Obama today for nothing but political reasons. As usual.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/james-...ry?id=25060796
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 08-20-2014, 06:17 PM.

I didn't see where he planned it or participated, except for sitting on his butt and waving his magic wand...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      I didn't see where he planned it or participated, except for sitting on his butt and waving his magic wand...
      He took the credit for killing bin Laden; he has to take the blame for the failed mission.
      MAC

Comment

He hasn't done ****. Just pontificates and hands everything off to someone else. He is an EPIC FAIL!
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
          He took the credit for killing bin Laden; he has to take the blame for the failed mission.
          Why? The anointed one is always right. Just ask the complicit lame stream media. It was Bush's fault.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I was thinking today that Clint had it right... the empty chair. The chair in the Oval Office has been empty for too long.

All Obama is good at/for is campaigning, golfing and vacationing. He doesn't get involved any time there is a hard decision to be made.
            Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
            Among Texas' finest
            Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
            Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
            Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

President Obama walks into a local bank in Chicago to cash a check. He is surrounded by Secret Service agents. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"
              Cashier:
              "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"
              Obama:
              "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA !!!!"
              Cashier:
              "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of 9/11, impostors, forgers, money laundering, and bad mortgage underwriting not to mention requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."
              Obama:
              “Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."
              Cashier:
              "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."
              Obama:
              "I am urging you, please, to cash this check. I need to buy a gift for Michelle for Valentine’s Day"
              Cashier:
              "Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into one of our bank branches without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a coffee cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.”
              “Another time, Andre Agassi came into the same place without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot where as the tennis ball landed in a coffee cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
              So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"
              Obama:
              Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I don’t have a clue.”
              Cashier:
              "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

If anyone here really thinks there was a rescue effort,keep drinking the kool aid.Gimmie a break, even Seal Team 6 couldn't keep things under wraps. So how did this manage? One very minor injury? sure,this explains why no family members have come forward, but,none of the participnts? Only ones that seem to know about it are unnamed "Senior advisors".
                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                  If anyone here really thinks there was a rescue effort,keep drinking the kool aid.Gimmie a break, even Seal Team 6 couldn't keep things under wraps. So how did this manage? One very minor injury? sure,this explains why no family members have come forward, but,none of the participnts? Only ones that seem to know about it are unnamed "Senior advisors".
                  Sorry, mav, I don't understand the point you're making...

Are you saying Seal Team 6 and Delta did NOT go in to Syria to try to rescue hostages?

Or are you saying POTUS sent them but didn't really try?

Comment

If you're making the first point, there have been many things special operating forces did over the years that have never been revealed. And that includes successes and failures.

Comment

This thing about special operators yapping to the public is a new thing (combo of POTUS who shows no respect for covert info and the social media) and you can bet Adm McRaven has also clamped down on it.

Comment

Drinking the kool aid? LOL.

Comment

I believe there was an operation, but I think it was to find Bergdahl and let him know he was up for promotion.

<shrug>

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            Drinking the kool aid? LOL.

Da' last time I drunked kool'z aid twaz' in Jonestown, Guyana..................now look'z at me'z...

No need, just take a whiff..

Awwww,,, shuT'z up, ya' clap trAp'z...
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

What will it take?

September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6404 users online. 342 members and 6062 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X