X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals Shoot Guns For The First Time

Very interesting.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...he-first-time/
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

I'm glad no gun murdered anyone. I took a plunge in the dark side a while back to see how the other half lived. I rode in a Prius. I kept my hat down low but yeah, I did it. Everyone with an Obama sticker smiled at us. It was kinda creepy.

Comment

I didn't watch the video, but I enjoyed the comments below, like the one about "squishy, metrosexual, living-in-daddy’s-basement, uber-hipster-d00sh pajamaboys," and the one from my fellow USAF veteran, who said "Typical lefties. They “feeeel” guilty, though they probably don’t know exactly why."

Edited to add: Also enjoyed the two TheBlaze links to articles about would-be armed robbers who got "reformed." Well, one of them might try it at some other store, or if he hears that the Vietnam vet who stuck a .380 in his face at the most recent store was fired for doing so.
      The other thug won't be doing any more robberies, or stealing any more oxygen from his fellow Miamians.

Re the Prius ride: "I hope it wasn't that frickin' blue one again." Walter_Prius2.jpg

If you were armed at the time, I think you can keep your Man Card.
      Last edited by RR_Security; 08-19-2014, 05:39 PM.
      --
      Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4504 users online. 265 members and 4239 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X