Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sully, Crass Cop Is Back!

Hey Sully,

Crass Cop IS alive. He's alive! He showed up today.

Crass, you better stick around you nimkumpoop. Sully missed you so much he was cryin. Ok, me too.

Now get crackin with those crass comments.

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Hey Sully,

Crass Cop IS alive. He's alive! He showed up today.

Crass, you better stick around you nimkumpoop. Sully missed you so much he was cryin. Ok, me too.

Now get crackin with those crass comments.

I alreaDy did none that yesa'day'z....

cry'in dat' tiz'....
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I allowed him one break from the Basement and this is how he chose to spend his time
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

I alreaDy did none that yesa'day'z....

cry'in dat' tiz'....
        Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
        I allowed him one break from the Basement and this is how he chose to spend his time

There was not a doubt in my mind that BOTH of you had something to do with Crass Cop's disappearance and reappearance.

Comment

Meh.

^looks like a clique to me.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
            Meh.

How can that be, 506? I can't STAND Crass Cop.

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
              Meh.

Plus, if you went missing, we'd miss you too, swatty op.

Comment

Plus, if you went missing, we'd miss you too, swatty op.
                Ya' EmmaPeel'z tiz' right'z 'gain'z,,, How else we gunna' get da' anti-LEO trollian fly'z off us, widout "swatty"????????

Twern't thar' a song 'bout that???? called swatty river or dump'in????

No, you Idiot, that was swarmi river!

Lord your dumb!

Here, heres a modern day revision called Swanee River.

Last edited by asullivan; 08-15-2014, 10:09 PM. Reason: sEcret PopO stuffY
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Can't you see Emma is trying to reunite everyone? Bringing back the family.
                  Like Mom, grabbing our ear & dragging us back to making nice!
                  Thanks, Mom!

Comment

Originally posted by eagleI View Post
                    Can't you see Emma is trying to reunite everyone? Bringing back the family.
                    Like Mom, grabbing our ear & dragging us back to making nice!
                    Thanks, Mom!
                    LOL, Eagle, I've been a manager for so long that I don't now NOT to be mommy, LOL. And look who's talking?

Comment

i heard the majority of the troll problem was taken care of, so i'd thought i'd return and see if i can incite a few to come back and play.
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Sorry without my glasses I thought I read Grass Cop, a member of MET (Marijuana Eradication Team).

welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                          i heard the majority of the troll problem was taken care of, so i'd thought i'd return and see if i can incite a few to come back and play.
                          There you are, CC! Nice to see ya. We missed that fat head of yours.

Comment

LOL, Eagle, I've been a manager for so long that I don't now NOT to be mommy, LOL. And look who's talking?

BOO-Hooo-BOOB!!

Mommy iz' thursta'!!!!!!...and ya' know, I only drink da' natural'z stuffy....

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                            Ohhh Sire CC, day'z neva' left...thEy just a' hibernat'in...only pop outta' dar' holes at night, don't ya' know'z, don't ya' see??

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                            Sorry without my glasses I thought I read Grass Cop, a member of MET (Marijuana Eradication Team). welcome back.
                            Naw' ya'z right Sire sani.... that' tar' cloud 'round him sho' nuff, ain't no forest fire smoke stuffy...
                            -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4454 users online. 244 members and 4210 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X