300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

What do you muscle car enthusiasts think about this bad boy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEUSOEC3Ak#t=375
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

The car is bad ***. Its funny dodge did the same thing as ford with the dual keys. Smart. Loved to have one but I dont love the price tag.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

I normally prefer trucks and SUVs, but that is sexy looking.
      “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

As musclecar fan, & Mopar in particular, I think it's a great modernday musclecarbut grossly overpriced, though not as bad as the new Z/28. Mopar has always been known for doing affordable musclecars, i.e. the Roadrunner, but from a marketing standpoint I think they kinda missed the boat. Musclecars, particularly now, have been the toy of choice for Babyboomers with disposable income. To my way of thinking, that means they want & remember the old musclecars they had or longed for back in the 60s or 70s. Obviously we can't go back there, but I think what may have proven more marketable for Moar would've been a "stripper" Challenger or Charger ala the old Roadrunner so they'd have a more affordable musclecar & rely sellingon volume & not exclusivity.
        Years ago at SEMA, Mopar displayed a "Project 1320" Challenger. It had all then currently existing parts, was pretty much "strip ready" as is yet streetable & according to the engineer there had tons of people inquiring about it. THAT'S what thy should've built.

Comment

Hemicop, I agree with you that sticker price is a hard pill to swallow, but at least you don't have to do any mods to it that would kill your warranty! I wish it was about 10K-15K cheaper! As soon as I pay off mama's car, I'll be driving to Dodge dealerships to see who will make me the best deal!

Comment

Maybe if I owned a few miles of land that I could open it up on without worrying about getting pulled over.
            He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
            shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
            - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

The REALLY sad thing is the dealerships will tack on another 5-10k over the sticker. I wonder, if one was smart enough, what would it take to order a 6-cyl Challenger & a nice, stout crate motor & get a top-of-the-line musclecar that way. I just have a ahrd time envisioning a 60-70k Challenger

Comment

Hemicop, we should be able to get them at cost. Dodge is paying those dealership for the 1st 90 days those vehicles are on their lot. I'm going to look for a dealership that sells at a high volume and just want to get those vehicles moved.

The only thing about doing it that way is that you lose your warrant and that V-6 body won't be able to handle that HP engine without major upgrades.

Comment

I think I would look great in one!!

Comment

not only would the v-6 body not hold the power nor would the computer. even an srt would have a hard time. its not like the old days of doing engine swaps and you'd just have to change the fuel pump/lines. now a days you gotta do a whole lot more. that's why I love old cars
                    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Well, to get specific, get the plans for the DragPak Challenger, include the rearend swap if you like & add the appropriate chassis reinforcement the factory recommends. It's all just square tubing & steel plate. The computer wouldhave to be added when the engine swap was done but I'm thinking if you did the work yourself it'd still be less than a Hellcat......

Comment

Saw it in person today at the Woodward Dream Cruise. AWESOME car!!
                        Originally posted by RSGSRT
                        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Our state fair will be here next month and they'll have a huge car show. I can't wait to sit inside it. Oh damn, that might be a bad thing! I'll drive one home and tell the wife, babe, look what I found! Can we keep it! hahaha

Comment

They're putting the Hellcat engine into the new 2015 Charger as well. The Hellcat Charger got up to 204 MPH making it the most powerful sedan on the market now.

Comment

I wish they would have redesigned the rear end like they did the front end. To me, they don't match.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4416 users online. 288 members and 4128 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X