300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post
    DO IT!!! DO IT!!! please do it!!! because someone has to train these people, and you look like a volunteer
    Nope, not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. I'm all done volunteering for stuff like that. poopshield.gif
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Now bring me two
      ...shrubberies.

911 operators should have a button that makes the handset or cellphone of anyone making a stupid call detonate. In a few years Darwin would serve his purpose.

Our society has become so advanced that the Dawin effect rarely cleans our gene pool anymore. The stupid, the lazy, the unproductive are protected far too much.
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

And tha' vanity of da' human race..they always look'in in da' mirror, except it be abberated by corrupted cranial synapsis.

Putt'in on stinky stuff ta' cover up da' stink.

They walk 'round blabb'in in them phone thinGy'z blabb'in bout nutt'in, so damn stupid, got ZERO sit.awareness, think'in thar' high and mighty...

Should remove da' man hole covers..dat' wud take care of 'bout 50% of da' idiots in a day or three'z..

And ferget it when they be drive'in...hell a untrained banana chew'in monkey cud do a betta' job...

Always collect'in stuff and more stuff, can't think about what really 'portant like grub and shelter..gotta' have all dat' glitter and makeup fer' there monkey *** neked bodies..Hats fer' that empty cavity they call a head. Gotta' have a noose round ya' neck they call a tie..

So many layers O' ego, make a onion embarrassed. "I done this", "I done that", "I am this", "I am that", I gunna' do this", "I gunna do that", "I got this", I got that", "I so smart", "you sooo dumb", "look at me", "me laugh at you"..

No wonda' da' good Lord put us out at tha' edge of this most common galaxy...Hell we cain't even get along on this here lil dirt ball..

We sure tha' hell would'nutz be able to have a chair wid' da' big boy'z in tha' centre where da' actions at..

O.K.,, I shut up now....

What a complete tool.

Awww shut up befer' i clip yaz' wing'z, gas bag'z....
        Last edited by asullivan; 08-07-2014, 11:49 PM. Reason: seCret stuffy dat'z what..
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by rr_security View Post
          nope, not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. I'm all done volunteering for stuff like that. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11962[/ATTACH]
          i want that imodicon!! Gimme, gimme
          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
            Our precinct covered one of the wealthiest areas of NYC bordering the east river, but on the 4th of July we would get numerous calls from the residents reporting explosions an terrorist attacks as soon as the Macy's fireworks display began. This even happened before the 911 attacks.
            Oh GAWD who breeds these kinds of.... of.... people!!! <--------- I was nice and didn't SAY what I wanted to!

Last edited by Sculptor; 08-07-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

A vet who posed with a gun for a selfie died shortly after shooting himself in the head by accident.
              Oscar Aguilar showed off on Facebook by posting photos of himself in front of sports cars, sitting on motorbikes and hugging attractive women.
              But the Mexican’s desire to impress proved his downfall when he borrowed the gun and snapped himself waving it about.

He had failed to realise the gun was loaded, police said.
              Just to clairfy that's "vet" as in Veterinarian not as in Veteran.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                Just to clairfy that's "vet" as in Veterinarian not as in Veteran.
                Hey! I'm not sure which I take offense to
                "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
                  I take it that dialing 911 when officer.com is down would also be frowned upon? Noted.
                  LMAO. Good one, Gradient.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                    This is the modern day version of an eclipse to the ancient world. People panic, look to wiser ones for guidance. We should really capitalize on this incident...

..."Yes, through my dark magic, I have caused Facebook to go away. Now bring me two (insert your favorite fantasy zesty session partners, here) and I will bring it back! Oh yeah, don't forget the gold, and my weight in donuts!"
                    Me thinks Keith is speaking from firsthand experience.....

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                      And tha' vanity of da' human race..they always look'in in da' mirror, except it be abberated by corrupted cranial synapsis.

Putt'in on stinky stuff ta' cover up da' stink.

They walk 'round blabb'in in them phone thinGy'z blabb'in bout nutt'in, so damn stupid, got ZERO sit.awareness, think'in thar' high and mighty...

Should remove da' man hole covers..dat' wud take care of 'bout 50% of da' idiots in a day or three'z..

And ferget it when they be drive'in...hell a untrained banana chew'in monkey cud do a betta' job...

Always collect'in stuff and more stuff, can't think about what really 'portant like grub and shelter..gotta' have all dat' glitter and makeup fer' there monkey *** neked bodies..Hats fer' that empty cavity they call a head. Gotta' have a noose round ya' neck they call a tie..

So many layers O' ego, make a onion embarrassed. "I done this", "I done that", "I am this", "I am that", I gunna' do this", "I gunna do that", "I got this", I got that", "I so smart", "you sooo dumb", "look at me", "me laugh at you"..

No wonda' da' good Lord put us out at tha' edge of this most common galaxy...Hell we cain't even get along on this here lil dirt ball..

We sure tha' hell would'nutz be able to have a chair wid' da' big boy'z in tha' centre where da' actions at..

O.K.,, I shut up now....

Awww shut up befer' i clip yaz' wing'z, gas bag'z....
                      Wow, Sully, that's the first time I've seen your philosophical side. I see the eastern influence. Tis good.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                        The Gene pool is just TOO big!

OR Sire Detective Langford'z,

Tiz' gett'in too small, so small it's reach'in da' point of singularity or HOMO ( Human'z Over Mass Overload'z) !

And KABOOOOOM!!!! tha' mess starts all ova' again, called tha' ever last'in swill,,errr,, I mean swirl O' Humanity will go on fer' internity'z, fereva' and fereva'!!

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                        Me thinks Keith is speaking from firsthand experience.....
                        Me bet'z all my O.COM gold he do's!

And believe'z me, dat'z a lot O' stuff!!!

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                        Wow, Sully, that's the first time I've seen your philosophical side. I see the eastern influence. Tis good.

And'z it damn will be'z ya' last!!!! my true love Emma' peel'z!!!!

And why thou ponder thata' da' "eastern" influenced thee my love kitty????

Maybe I influenced da' East.....Like maybe, just maybe'z, I jump in a werm hole, which BTW I do on a regular type basis, and influenced them???? Maybe like da' great General Sun Tzu???

Yes, just maybe'z I put da' "chop" in da' stick'z...

Maybez' I put da' "pao" in da' chicken..

Just maybez' I put da' "lice" in da' rice!.......

See??? Looky!!! I be do'in dump'in gud fer' hu-man-I-ty'z...
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                          ...shrubberies.

911 operators should have a button that makes the handset or cellphone of anyone making a stupid call detonate. In a few years Darwin would serve his purpose.

Our society has become so advanced that the Dawin effect rarely cleans our gene pool anymore. The stupid, the lazy, the unproductive are protected far too much.
                          What's even worse? Try working for a department who expected you to send a deputy out to the house to talk to them. We WERE NOT allowed to turn away ANYONE who called 911.

911 call = car. No exceptions (unless it was in another city). You wouldn't believe the bulls**t I had to send deputies/officers to, just to explain that it wasn't a police issue.

I always wished Taser would make a through-the-phone version. Never panned out.
                          Originally posted by RSGSRT
                          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                            I always wished Taser would make a through-the-phone version. Never panned out.
                            I like that.

From a long, long time ago: "Lady, I got two buttons here. One returns your dime, the other one blows up the phone booth. Which one do ya want?"
                            --
                            Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5437 users online. 341 members and 5096 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X