300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a cop could nail it so perfect.

How many of you were able to get into the wife zone?

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

The funniest thing i have ever watched. You win...

Comment

Oh man I was gonna watch it but it just got yanked due to copyright infringement.
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
        Oh man I was gonna watch it but it just got yanked due to copyright infringement.
        Yeah that was fast...

Comment

That disappeared as fast as the 'transparent" Obama administration.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh, and where he stole the inspiration from, just expanded it.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
                Thanks! That was TOO funny!
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

HAAAaaAaaAAaHaaAAAaaAaAAaaHeeeeeEEEE eHeeEeeee HeeEEEEEe!!!!!
                  aHHH

Ohhh ma' rib thiNgy'z!!!!

NotIce how da' fist,,,errr quad #1 twaz' linear??? I dinK at da' very end of da' X-Y in quad 1 it do be slightly logarithmic in natUre...Just M.O......

Ohhhhh dat' twaz' funna'!!! Sooo True'z, So damn true'z!!!!

Dank'z Sire Detective Langford'z...

I diNk I develope a course on dat' dar' subject'z...course chart, daily, weekly, syllabus, quizzes, and final'z...

Make it a sub-100 course thiNgy!!!

Last edited by asullivan; 08-03-2014, 05:32 PM. Reason: sEctRect PopO stuffY
                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

HAAAaaAaaAAaHaaAAAaaAaAAaaHeeeeeEEEE eHeeEeeee HeeEEEEEe!!!!!
                    aHHH

Ohhh ma' rib thiNgy'z!!!!

NotIce how da' fist,,,errr quad #1 twaz' linear??? I dinK at da' very end of da' X-Y in quad 1 it do be slightly logarithmic in natUre...Just M.O......

Ohhhhh dat' twaz' funna'!!! Sooo True'z, So damn true'z!!!!

Dank'z Sire Detective Langford'z...

I diNk I develope a course on dat' dar' subject'z...course chart, daily, weekly, syllabus, quizzes, and final'z...

Make it a sub-100 course thiNgy!!!

Anybody care to guess what Emma's take will be? Thanks for saving the thread Gradient!!
                    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Oh now I remember where I know that Tactical Response dude from- he was in the news after making what was considered threats on a video he posted and quickly removed (but people downloaded it and reuploaded copies!) he had his FA dealer's license suspended and his carry license as well.

Tactical Response CEO James Yeager -whose handgun carry permit was suspended after he threatened to "start killing people" has his gun license back now.
                      Last edited by Sculptor; 08-03-2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Yeager is a tool.
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                          Anybody care to guess what Emma's take will be? Thanks for saving the thread Gradient!!
                          How'd ya know my real name was Tiffany??

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            How'd ya know my real name was Tiffany??
                            Oh no!! then that means on that guy's chart you are in the DANGER zone above level 5 "crazy" and higher than level 8 "hot" that he warned us all about! I'd have to watch it again, but I distinctly remember his dire warning about the zone where he put all women named "Tiffany" in!

Comment

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post
                              Oh no!! then that means on that guy's chart you are in the DANGER zone above level 5 "crazy" and higher than level 8 "hot" that he warned us all about! I'd have to watch it again, but I distinctly remember his dire warning about the zone where he put all women named "Tiffany" in!
                              AND I'm a redhead. AND I'd be an 11 on the crazy scale.

And I think he said Tiffany was in that whole 5-10 area.
                              Last edited by EmmaPeel; 08-03-2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5143 users online. 305 members and 4838 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X