300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry guys. ..

Sorry for my rudeness. I know some of are pm me and asking questions about my job. I will be very happy answer them when I can get the computer.
    I am Working very night at E AA and sleeping all day . In the mean time you all stay safe out there and take care. I am using my cell for this and luckily I got this far with it . because it keeps blocking me at some sites.

Your friend the new American boy Sgt Steve lol
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
    Sorry for my rudeness.

Stevo mate, ya' have no what idEar' what real rudeness tiz'!

I know some of are pm me and asking questions about my job. I will be very happy answer them when I can get the computer.

Tell em' all ta' go get boned by a biG liZard'z...

I am Working very night at E AA and sleeping all day .

Ohhhh NO!!!!! our dear a beloved Stevo mate tiz' a transexual prosTitute on da' E AA O.COM strip...

Sgt!!!!

I command thee!!!

Stand proud and run!!!!

run like hell..

run like me!!!!!

run liKe DiarRhea!!!

inta' da' breeze!

Like a gawd awful gas bubble'z O' venereal diseAse..

Your mate'z, Da' Admiral and da' Trig,

da' Bling Kings O' da' O.COM Strip...

Last edited by asullivan; 07-31-2014, 08:23 AM. Reason: sEctreT O.COM sPy suffY!
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Spread that love, Sul.....spread it wide, I say!
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
        Spread that love, Sul.....spread it wide, I say!
        Sire Detective Langford'z....Iz' will...

iz do it fer' our beloved Toby,....
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Sorry for my rudeness. I know some of are pm me and asking questions about my job. I will be very happy answer them when I can get the computer.
          I am Working very night at E AA and sleeping all day . In the mean time you all stay safe out there and take care. I am using my cell for this and luckily I got this far with it . because it keeps blocking me at some sites.

Steve thanks for clarifying this matter. My PM can hold until you have time to respond.

I thought being rude was part of your transition from Officer to Sergeant.

I know when I was promoted to Sergeant my wife resented yearly evaluations and family roll call/briefings.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
            I know when I was promoted to Sergeant my wife resented yearly evaluations and family roll call/briefings.

HAaAaaaAAAAA hAAaaaAAAaa HaaAAaaaOhhhhhhhh..dat twaz' funna'..Ohhh Lordy, PoPo brutality I declare!!!!!

Officer Sani busted sum O' ma' rib'z!!!!!!

Gawddamn Officer Sani...perrrty prease,,,, don'ts make declArations like dat 'gain!!!

I hate ta' have ta' go ta' ma' Voodoo Docta'...unless he cram'z dump'in up ma' butt hole!....

Iz call'in ya' out too!!!! I bet ya' 4 duces to a donut,

to a

ya' did done dat' thar' on a daily basis!

-Frank

Comment

Steve thanks for clarifying this matter. My PM can hold until you have time to respond.

I thought being rude was part of your transition from Officer to Sergeant.

Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
              Text him the message?
              Capt. K

I’m afraid my PM can no longer hold for Steve, I feel like a goldenager with an enlarged prostrate getting up @ 0300 and finding my bathroom door was accidentally locked from inside. I tried calling Steve but no answer and my text bounce back.

I intend to ask Sully to drop by Steve’s house and conduct a welfare check. It’s imperative I contact Steve ASAP, I have a PD BBQ planned for next week and my propane tanks are empty. I was going to hit Steve up for tank exchange discount coupons.

Comment

Capt. K

I’m afraid my PM can no longer hold for Steve, I feel like a goldenager with an enlarged prostrate getting up @ 0300 and finding my bathroom door was accidentally locked from inside. I tried calling Steve but no answer and my text bounce back.

Did ya' here dat' Trig???

Sire Officer Sani got one O' dem nasta' bounce backz from a goldenager wid' a jumbo prostate!

I have a PD BBQ planned for next week and my propane tanks are empty. I was going to hit Steve up for tank exchange discount coupons.

Ohh Boy'z!!!! a BBQ wid' neked chick'z!!!! OHHHHHH Boy!!!

Maybe, just maybe, Our mate Stevo will get all drunked up'z and do a pole danCe thinGy...

I intend to ask Sully to drop by Steve’s house and conduct a welfare check. It’s imperative I contact Steve ASAP,

TriGga' ya' heard da' Officer Sani!!!! Saddle up'z I demand!!!

eYe eYe Admiral!

Off we go'z,, to check on Sarge Steve-o'z!!

Damn Trig. ya' wing and butthole gas sho' nuff' look'z like crap...!
                -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5715 users online. 337 members and 5378 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X