300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner's Birthday Present????

Ok one of my co-worker's birthday is coming up and he has everything he needs, so it is a little hard to think of something to get him. Although I do have a couple idea that he definately is getting for the gag gift part. I need something for the serious side, so do I get him something that would benefit work or something else (keep in mind I am a single mom with limited income)....... Any help or suggestions would be awesome...

I think maybe in 38 yrs I MIGHT have bought a co-worker a present once or twice. And that would have been gag gifts
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

He said he hasn't had an actual birthday in a long time so I figure I would be nice.... but I told him all bets are off for Christmas.. haha

Comment

Well do you know what his hobbies are? Or what he likes to do in free time? Gift card to his favorite store? Gag gifts never get old.

Comment

He likes to "fish" which means he has a line in the water and he drinks a beer.. Haha.. and he is a goof ball so the gag gift is going to be great..

Comment

Gift cards have always worked well for me.

Comment

I overheard my partner talking to another one of our officers on the phone who was on an extradition trip to Austin. He wanted the officer to stop off at liquor stores in search of Iron Maiden beer which isn't sold locally. Not too long after that, I saw some in a local chain store and purchased some for him. I dropped it off later that night and he couldn't have been happier.

The story is that you don't have to get your partner a present for special occasions like birthdays, but for when the times are right. I would just pay for lunch and/or get him some more of that beer. So my advice to you is something small and simple as that.

Comment

Comment

This is one of those situations where it's the thought that counts more than anything else. Never really got any gifts from my partners. Then again, come to think of it, I rarely work on my birthday.

The man doesn't sound too complex. Buy him lunch and all should be good.
                  Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

http://www.gadgetsandgear.com/over-t...ght-light.html

Comment

condoms...
                      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                        condoms...

Concur...give him a good lay....

One he neva' ferget'z...
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Can't go wrong with a singing viking

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                            condoms...
                            Used?
                            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              Used?

I have some Captain Condom mega XXL's if you think that would help.
                              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6329 users online. 346 members and 5983 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X