300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

I thought I was overly analytical! This is hilarious. AND useful, LOL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5605670.html

Dont show that to too many wives.

Comment

pfffft. According to the spreadsheet, he received a yes 3 times in about a month.

Complain to me when you have a real problem, bud.

Comment

Sounds like he needs to upgrade to Wifey 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
          Sounds like he needs to upgrade to Wifey 2.0
          That probably WAS Wifey 2.0.

Comment

This is why when/if you get a prenuptial you add in a minimum sex per week/month clause!

I knew a guy who did a "love contract" with his wife since he wasn't wealthy enough pre-married for a prenup. They basically both had a set of minimum standards and responsibilities they had to uphold; sex, weight, house work/chores, number of kids, etc. This way they couldn't suddenly change their mind after being married.
            “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

"Passive-aggressive use of Microsoft Office" sounds . . . just wrong.
              "Still tender from last night" sounds . . . nope, not gonna go there.

Perhaps hubby needs a reminder that using a feather is erotic. Using a whole chicken is kinky.
              --
              Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
                Perhaps hubby needs a reminder that using a feather is erotic. Using a whole chicken is kinky.
                LreaD8N.jpg

Comment

Thanks for my first good laff of the day, Miller. Classic.
                  --
                  Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    I thought I was overly analytical! This is hilarious. AND useful, LOL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5605670.html
                    Typical lame excuses. Women need to understand they are here to serve us.
                    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
                      This is why when/if you get a prenuptial you add in a minimum sex per week/month clause!

I knew a guy who did a "love contract" with his wife since he wasn't wealthy enough pre-married for a prenup. They basically both had a set of minimum standards and responsibilities they had to uphold; sex, weight, house work/chores, number of kids, etc. This way they couldn't suddenly change their mind after being married.
                      Eff'd up on so many levels. :-(
                      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                        Typical lame excuses. Women need to understand they are here to serve us.
                        Where's that picture of a middle finger. I'm too lazy to go google one.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                          That probably WAS Wifey 2.0.
                          If he has resources left over he can download girlfriend 7.0. Lightweight, multitasking, runs in the background, and is happy when opened.

Comment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4534 users online. 214 members and 4320 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X