• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the World Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
      What's up woman.
      Hey Officer! Good thread. We need trouble makers, I mean partiers, like you to stick around and get the party going after out transition two weeks ago. For those of us using the old "skin," it's even better than the last version.

I see better changes coming all the time...glad to see you around. I'm doing great myself. Trying to keep retired and rettroop in line.

Comment

I don't want to be a cop......

But it sure is fun to watch the "wannabes" get a smackdown from our seasoned veterans.

You know, PhilipCal, tanksoldier, Iowa, Michigan, GoldBadge, Lady Blue, Starfleet Officer, etc.......
        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
          Hey Officer! Good thread. We need trouble makers, I mean partiers, like you to stick around and get the party going after out transition two weeks ago. For those of us using the old "skin," it's even better than the last version.

I see better changes coming all the time...glad to see you around. I'm doing great myself. Trying to keep retired and rettroop in line.

Trying to keep retired you say.. Forgive me for saying so but if that is you in the photo you look pretty damn young to be retired.
          There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
          ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
          MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
            Trying to keep retired you say.. Forgive me for saying so but if that is you in the photo you look pretty damn young to be retired.
            Steve, are you sure you came from an English speaking country?

I was referring to our esteemed Veteran Member, Retired! LOL. He spells it with all small caps. Plus Rettroop.

Comment

And no, I would never put the real me in an avatar....

Comment

I don't even think I want to be a reserve anymore. People are frickin' idiots.
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                  I don't even think I want to be a reserve anymore. People are frickin' idiots.
                  Somebody's had a rough day. Or maybe week.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    Somebody's had a rough day. Or maybe week.
                    Just fed up with stupidity. I think I've been spoiled by my FT job where I don't have to deal with people very much anymore.
                    Last edited by Aerohead; 07-24-2014, 12:02 AM.
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I wanted to become a cop because its a stressful job and explains why I'm losing my hair but also provides a hat to cover it up.

Why would anyone want to be a cop nowadays is beyond me.
                      Most important thing you and your partner do today is make off duty roll call.

There are very few problems which cannot be solved by the suitable application of high explosives.

“Is there one G or two G’s in staggered?”

“You better put two he was pretty drunk.”

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5436 users online. 314 members and 5122 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X