300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanitizer Has Been Found, LOL

Sani, I just saw you PBJ post. We were worried about ya! Poor Captain K almost had tears. Glad you're ok.

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Sani, I just saw you PBJ post. We were worried about ya! Poor Captain K almost had tears. Glad you're ok.
    Thanks Emma, I’ve been busy developing an affordable Ballistic Tactical Level VII B Face Mask (see below); hopefully it will save one from having their "nose" shot off.

Capt. K if you read this post please stop calling and emailing the Probate court and Coroner’s Office. I was just kidding about leaving you my 9mm Glock.

Last edited by sanitizer; 07-17-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
      Thanks Emma, I’ve been busy developing an affordable Ballistic Tactical Level VII B Face Mask (see below); hopefully it will save one from having their "nose" shot off.

Capt. K if you read this post please stop calling and emailing the Probate court and Coroner’s Office. I was just kidding about leaving you my 9mm Glock.

Yeah, the Coroner's Officer told Capt K to leave em alone, LOL. They said they knew you and you were too stubborn to succumb to anything that would cause you to show up at THERE.

Comment

They blocked my calls after the first two weeks, Emma. I'm also banned from setting foot in any cemetery in the US for life. Apparently grave digging is illegal there.

But Monty already presented me with a tactical laser at your memorial service.

Seriously though, it's good to see you back.

PS: You owe $6542 to the 'Angelus Funeral Home', $4500 to 'Sameday Caskets', $70 to me for getting the bags of sand to put in it; a $200 donation to the 'St. Sophia Cathedral', $650 to 'Los Angeles Party Bus', $25 for balloons, and $3250 to the 'Rio Gentlemen's Club'.

Cheers mate.

Comment

I guess you're back in full force.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
            They blocked my calls after the first two weeks, Emma. I'm also banned from setting foot in any cemetery in the US for life. Apparently grave digging is illegal there.

PS: You owe $6542 to the 'Angelus Funeral Home', $4500 to 'Sameday Caskets', $70 to me for getting the bags of sand to put in it; a $200 donation to the 'St. Sophia Cathedral', $650 to 'Los Angeles Party Bus', $25 for balloons, and $3250 to the 'Rio Gentlemen's Club'.

Cheers mate.
            LOL, your post gave me a wide grin, Capt.K.

Comment

Nah grave digging is legal, just generation 4 Glock’s are illegal here.

Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691
              Not likely, services would be restricted to family, friends and LEO’s. Can we now use the “M” word without having a thread deleted?

[QUOTE=CaptainKangaroo5691Seriously though, it's good to see you back.[/QUOTE]
              Thank you!

You owe $6542 to the 'Angelus Funeral Home', $4500 to 'Sameday Caskets', $70 to me for getting the bags of sand to put in it; a $200 donation to the 'St. Sophia Cathedral', $650 to 'Los Angeles Party Bus', $25 for balloons, and $3250 to the 'Rio Gentlemen's Club'.
              Check is in the mail…..

I guess you're back in full force.
              About 30%, where’s MargeG, and Foodnerd?
              Last edited by sanitizer; 07-18-2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Not likely, services would be restricted to family, friends and LEO’s. Can we now use the “M” word without having a thread deleted?
                I haven't seen him around in quite a while. Then again, I haven't been on much myself either. Same goes for Marge and Foodnerd. They probably bailed when the forum look changed (it has since improved considerably).

Comment

Nah grave digging is legal, just generation 4 Glock’s are illegal here.

Thank you!

Check is in the mail…..

About 30%, where’s MargeG, and Foodnerd?
                  I haven't seen him around in quite a while. Then again, I haven't been on much myself either. Same goes for Marge and Foodnerd. They probably bailed when the forum look changed (it has since improved considerably).

Sani, I thought YOU could tell us. They bailed EXACTLY at the same time you did. Almost to the day. Therefore I think your investigative skills will be our best hope for finding out what happened to them.

Comment

Cheers mate.

Capt. K, above is a practical solution to your “But Monty already presented me with a tactical laser at your memorial service but I don’t have a handgun” dilemma. One consolation, you’re not going to shoot someone’s nose off…. Incidentally WTF were balloons for? At $25 they damn well better have been mylar and not cheap latex crap you sent Sgt. Steve for his promotion party… (Congratulations Steve, get use to being called “Sarge”).

As you know peanut butter and dogs are currently being discussed in two other threads. You once mentioned Kangaroos are allergic to peanut butter, unfortunately with this new format I can’t locate the thread. Can you expound on this subject. Also is it true on other forums your user names are Jif, Skippy, Peter Pan, Goober and Planters?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5732 users online. 325 members and 5407 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X