Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Stop film - Deputy Dinkheller?

Hello,

I came across a video on youtube and it's basically a film about the traffic stop of Deputy Kyle Dinkheller... I'm just wondering if anyone have seen this already?

Forgive me if posting the video is inappropriate, but I'm just curious about your views about this short film. It was recently uploaded.

Again, if posting this is inappropriate, then I sincerely apologize and I'd delete it ASAP.

Have you seen the actual dash-cam video ?

Comment

There is know justice fit enough for anyone will kills police officers. Thous people who kill police officers have killed that officer but his family and friends. Having said that. when a person is convicted of this crime, it's only the officer so wheres the justices in that. What should happen is this, they should be given a life sentence, for every member that officer left behind.

So that is life sentence, for their wife or hubby and one for every child born or not.
      There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
      ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
      MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
        There is know justice fit enough for anyone will kills police officers. Thous people who kill police officers have killed that officer but his family and friends. Having said that. when a person is convicted of this crime, it's only the officer so wheres the justices in that. What should happen is this, they should be given a life sentence, for every member that officer left behind.

So that is life sentence, for their wife or hubby and one for every child born or not.
        Amen! Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1508 View Post
          Have you seen the actual dash-cam video ?
          Yes and it was horrifying... I hope that piece of **** lunatic rot in hell.

Comment

Yes, I've seen it, and if I never see it again, that won't be long enough.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Somehow I remember watching the actual released dash-cam video (who can forget a name like Dinkheller) I guess maybe 2-3 years ago, yeah it was shockingly brutal and bullets went through the windshield, but it showed mistakes made during the stop which can help educate new recruits for sure, not that there's a shortage of training materials around.

The perp was a real nut case, he was caught but it sure showed the real danger in any traffic stop!

This film I had not seen, it was very profesionally made, holds pretty true to the actual event even if it's not exactly accurate compared to the dash cam video, but I don't see any explanation as to why the film was made to begin with and for what purpose, I suppose there's some explanation on the youtube page for it.

Youtube's page says the uploader doesn't own the film, but a link goes to the film's home page where a synopsis sort of tells us the purpose:

Synopsis

"Random Stop" is a first-person P.O.V. recreation of events from the life of a highway patrolman. The film is based on the true story of Sheriff's Deputy Kyle Dinkheller who - at the end of a shift - pulled over a speeding pickup truck driven by disturbed Vietnam veteran, Andrew Brannan. The results of this routine traffic stop were both tragic and deadly. Footage of the stop is now used in police training throughout the world. Told from an incredibly unique perspective, "Random Stop" gives viewers unprecedented insight into the dangers that law enforcement officers face daily. It is a deeply visceral and highly emotional experience that is difficult to ignore or forget.
              Last edited by Sculptor; 07-18-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4881 users online. 283 members and 4598 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X