300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Straighten Out This Iraq WMD Issue Once and For All

This is proof of the lies, deception, and suppression of information by the corrupt liberal press. If you compare what this video relays....and the impression the liberal corrupt press has left most of the American public with about the Iraq War....you see the importance of not relying on them for ANY information of importance in the national debate.

No, this video is not a fake, and no it's not edited. Pls watch and decide for yourselves how to follow the current national debate about the war. If nothing else, it may help some realize the importance of finding alternative sources of information.

I would love to see Clinton on some news shows and have that tape of his speeches played.. You will never convince me that Saddam didn't have those weapons, We maybe didn't find them or they were moved out of the country....

When it comes to the press about the only thing I believe is the date and time....In my 65 years I have never been as disgusted with the actions of our leaders as I have since whats his name moved into the White house...
    Retired LASD

Comment

It's a shell game. You let the inspectors look where you know the stuff isn't and meanwhile truck it all somewhere else. By the time they get around to looking where it was it's long gone.

Comment

Here are some quotes from Democratic leaders: http://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes.htm
        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

WMD was not the only reason we went in anyway. The left simply doesn't care, they have become the propaganda wing of American politics. The UN could have handled it but they have their propaganda wings operating in full force as well.

In the information age, there's never been more misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
            Here are some quotes from Democratic leaders: http://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes.htm
            I bet if every one of those worthless liberals were confronted today with their statements they would probably say they never said those words or were misquoted..
            Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
              I bet if every one of those worthless liberals were confronted today with their statements they would probably say they never said those words or were misquoted..
              And perhaps apply one or two of the 25 rules of disinformation :

http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/201...protect-obama/

Comment

My opinion? Everyone knew that GWB didn't like Saddam because he wanted to kill his daddy. Also, GWB genuinely considered Saddam to be a threat. Someone in middle level govt wants to please the President through his bosses and concludes that Iraq has WMD, and relies on some shoddy evidence to support his conclusion.

The information/conclusion makes it's way up the chain and few that are not at the top want to question it too much because they believe it's what GWB wants to see. GWB and his inner circle, and a layer or two lower than that, believe the conclusion and the war ultimately begins.

It was a matter of telling the boss what they think he wants to hear. JMHO, of course.
                I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                  My opinion? Everyone knew that GWB didn't like Saddam because he wanted to kill his daddy. Also, GWB genuinely considered Saddam to be a threat. Someone in middle level govt wants to please the President through his bosses and concludes that Iraq has WMD, and relies on some shoddy evidence to support his conclusion.

The information/conclusion makes it's way up the chain and few that are not at the top want to question it too much because they believe it's what GWB wants to see. GWB and his inner circle, and a layer or two lower than that, believe the conclusion and the war ultimately begins.

It was a matter of telling the boss what they think he wants to hear. JMHO, of course.
                  I guess you missed that part where we found WMDs in Iraq. Seriously, I'm tired of re-quoting myself on how I personally saw them, and how the wikileaks scandal revealed classified documents that proved it.
                  MAC

Comment

GoldBadge, it wasn't just one person. It wasn't just a few people. It wasn't just a whole sh*t load of intel people. It was sh*t loads of people in the governments of France, Britian, US, German, Jordanian and other Middle Eastern countries.

Did you get a chance to look at the video my friend? The video clearly debunks your post. How could it just be Bush when Bill Clinton actually made tactical strikes on Iraq years earlier based on some of the info.

Comment

My take on the WMD issue is that, even if none were found, it doesn't necessarily follow that GWB "lied and people died". To me, lying is either telling a falsehood and/or omitting critical info with the intent and purpose to deceive. It is theoretically possible to make a false statement while believing that it is true (and finding out later that it was indeed false).
                      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Victor Davis Hanson wrote an article about Iraq war revisionism. Here is an excerpt:

The Bush administration, like members of Congress, underestimated the costs of the war and erred in focusing almost exclusively on Saddam's supposed stockpiles of weapons. But otherwise, the war was legally authorized on 23 writs. Most of them had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction and were unaffected by the later mysterious absence of such weapons -- which is all the more mysterious given that troves of WMD have turned up in nearby Syria and more recently in Iraqi bunkers overrun by Islamic militants.

The mysterious disappearance of the WMDs. Hmm. You don't suppose that Saddam Hussein played a cat-and-mouse game with the weapons inspectors? Nah. That would be dishonest. Another example is the gun-free-zone sign at schools: nobody would bring a gun to school, either, if they saw that sign. Modern, civilized human beings just don't act that way. In fact, there should be a law against putting people in prison: it's just another form of discrimination anway, which must end, in the interest of social justice. What we need is full equality for criminals: treat everybody with respect, then they will treat you with respect also. Remember that Aretha Franklin song. In fact, the word "criminal" should be shunned as the slur that it is. We are all just human beings: we are all the same. The same! The same! Equal, equal, equal! Anybody who disagrees, report to your nearest re-education camp tomorrow morning.

[end sarcastic rant]

The Victor Davis Hanson article is here:

http://townhall.com/columnists/victo...5718/page/full

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                          My take on the WMD issue is that, even if none were found, it doesn't necessarily follow that GWB "lied and people died". To me, lying is either telling a falsehood and/or omitting critical info with the intent and purpose to deceive. It is theoretically possible to make a false statement while believing that it is true (and finding out later that it was indeed false).

None were found IN IRAQ. No one in the open press can address whether they may have moved to another country. Why? Even Bush can't speak to that because we didn't send an Army in to check. The most anyone can claim is they weren't found in Iraq. (this para implicitly referring to nukes.)

Plus here's part of the problem. When the press keeps pounding away that "none were found" they make themselves instant liars by failing to distinguish between chemical WMD, biological WMD, and nuke WMD.

Chemical WMD sure as hell was found. Mac saw it with his own eyes in 03. IT WAS RIGHT THERE ON TV LAST WEEK WHEN ISIS OVERTOOK THE CHEMICAL PLANT in northern Iraq.
                          For God's sake, chemical WMD is exactly what Obama drew the red line with Syria about last year! Obama kept wanting to go into Syria last year because of CHEMICAL WEAPONS. (Although notice how none of the press calls it WMD even though they all know sarin gas is. Just google "chemical WMD.)

Even 8 year olds can figure out that Syria borders Iraq and the chemical WMD in Syria came from Iraq. I mean you won't hear the corrupt *&#$%% press say it because it's an inconvenient truth that undermines their whole Bush lied agenda.

So yes, WMD was in Iraq. Chemical WMD without a doubt. Much of it was old, but for some reason, it's now not too old for Obama to have pushed for hitting Syria last year because of Assad's chemical attacks on his own people.

The type of WMD that allegedly "was not found" is nuclear WMD. Though I posted the link in the Iraq thread showing a secret US mission in 2007 (?yr) to move 550 tons of yellowcake out of Iraq. The left says, "but that yellowcake was too old."

Welllllllllll, the chemical WMD was too old and yet it was moved to Syria and dangerous enough to inspire an air attack by Obama last year.....what's so hard to imagine about nuke WMD having been moved as well.

Comment

Let me be clear. I'm basing my post on mainstream media accounts that no WMD's (except for a very small quantity of older material found in abandoned labs) were found in Iraq. I did watch your video and although I referenced one person, I intended to imply that many were involved. The whole theme behind my post is that people in govt, like in business, will give the boss whatever they believe he wants.

I am no expert in the field by any stretch. I do not know what Mac observed and I don't know what the Wikileaks documents say about this. Again, I'm basing my opinion on mainstream media reporting, not any organization with a political agenda, be it on the right or left. I'm not a "grassy knoll" kind of guy.

I am not siding against GWB. To the contrary, I believe that he based his decision in what he thought to be accurate intelligence. But we do know at least some of it to be faulty. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ditS_blog.html
                            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Let me be clear. I'm basing my post on mainstream media accounts that no WMD's (except for a very small quantity of older material found in abandoned labs) were found in Iraq. I did watch your video and although I referenced one person, I intended to imply that many were involved. The whole theme behind my post is that people in govt, like in business, will give the boss whatever they believe he wants.

I am no expert in the field by any stretch. I do not know what Mac observed and I don't know what the Wikileaks documents say about this. Again, I'm basing my opinion on mainstream media reporting, not any organization with a political agenda, be it on the right or left. I'm not a "grassy knoll" kind of guy.

I am not siding against GWB. To the contrary, I believe that he based his decision in what he thought to be accurate intelligence. But we do know at least some of it to be faulty. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ditS_blog.html
                              Roger, Goldbadge, understand what you meant now. And yes, there were numerous sources of information with varying degrees of reliability over a significant timeframe dating back to Clinton's Presidency (which is why he did tactical strikes.)

As I'm sure is probably true in Law Enforcement, all sources get a rating of reliability (how well is it corroborated, etc.) and the information itself gets a rating. There's no way this guy would've been the sole determinent. He would've been just another souce in the soup.

But that doesn't stop liberal outlets like the Washington Post from leading people to believe that nutjob was the sole determinent.

Even Dick Cheney and Colin Powell were in wild disagreement. But Powell didn't have the most pieces to the puzzle, Cheney/Bush had the most pieces of information.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2969 users online. 149 members and 2820 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X