300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, So Obama Figures Out How to Get U.S. IMMUNITY in Iraq Afterall

Yeeaaaahhh, that was so impossible to do back in 2010 negotiations.

All this inept Commander-In-Chief had to do was anticipate the current situation so many of us easily predicted would happen, and use that as the negotiating point to get the immunity that supposedly was impossible to get.

Will be fun to watch the corrupt idiotic liberal press spin this one. Oh wait, that's right, they just won't talk about how they WERE WRONG ONCE AGAIN. They'll spend all their time on Cheney instead.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-23-2014, 05:59 PM.

Your out tonight trying to push the buttons Emmypeel. Knock it off. My pressure has been good lately

Comment

Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
      Your out tonight trying to push the buttons Emmypeel.
      If pointing out Mr. Obama's political strategy is pushing buttons, game-on.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Don't get me wrong slamdunc I dislike the guy as much as anyone. I was referring to Emma bringing up more of his crap. That gets the pressure going.

Comment

Don't get me wrong slamdunc I dislike the guy as much as anyone. I was referring to Emma bringing up more of his crap. That gets the pressure going.
          Yeah, but I'd rather get it here from her than watch it on Fox News LOL.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Hey Rettroop, if our press - which has a Constitutionally protected role to provide oversight on the abuses of government- TOTALLY fails to do its job, then f*ck them, we'll just go around them. More and more people are becoming citizen journalists.

And after this TOTALLY incompetent president is exposed, they'll be next.
            Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-26-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

The way to get US personnel immunity in Iraq or anywhere else is to say: "Hey, we're sending a couple of people over there. If you fuq with them, we'll blow your stupid diaper wearing heads off".

Immunity assured.
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                If you fuq with them, we'll _____________

Immunity assured.
                LOL, there's literally thousands of ways to end that sentence that woulda worked.

Unless you never wanted it in the first place, like our dear leader.
                Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-27-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  And after this TOTALLY incompetent president is exposed, they'll be next.
                  Emma,

Don't hold back, how do you really feel about Obama?
                  Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                    Emma,

Don't hold back, how do you really feel about Obama?
                    LOL, Retired. I'd rather have cynical YOU as president than him.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                      Yeah, but I'd rather get it here from her than watch it on Fox News LOL.

Fox News is the only place you hear about these crimes.
                      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5573 users online. 331 members and 5242 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X