300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
    "Old" is when any body part that doesn't hurt probably doesn't work, either.
    The make a pill cor that though.
    In God We Trust
    Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
      Chiropractors can't fix soft tissue injuries like tears and ruptures. They're not real doctors.

So to say but they real DR's They dont go to school four years for nothing my friend.
      There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
      ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
      MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
        Dentists can't fix those either, I guess they aren't real doctors.

...and a chiro CAN do a lot for soft tissue injuries.
        Sorry, guess I'm just an anti-dentite...
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

You know you are getting up there when you use Ibuprofen for a supplement.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
            The make a pill cor that though.
            Yeah, I keep getting spam on Yahoo about that. "Canadian pharmacy," my @$$.
            If it wasn't for that garbage, Russia and some of their s***hole satellites like .by, .kz, and .ua wouldn't send nearly as much Internet traffic as they do.

Now you've reminded of "The Minoxidil Song."
            "You should try, you should try, you should buyyyyyy . . . "
            Audience: "ROGAINE!"
            [E] [E] [D] [E], [E] [D] etc.

--
            Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Ah, getting old. Nothing like screwing up your back doing nothing. The last time, apparently I "moved wrong" when I switched positions on the couch. It wasn't THAT long ago I was humping 65+ pound rucks through the woods and doing all kinds of high impact movements with full gear. Father time must be a stepdad, cause he's one mean sumbich.

Comment

^^^ That suggests Mother Nature would be the Wicked Stepmother, too.
                I don't trust her all that much, either.
                --

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
                  So to say but they real DR's They dont go to school four years for nothing my friend.
                  I went to school for four years and I'm not a doctor.
                  I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

That's life.
                    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
                    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
                    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                      You know your old when you hurt your back when you sneeze.
                      sad part is the site only lets you like a post once. that one needs alot more as true as it is.

Comment

Heels are shot. Knees are shot, back is screwed and the neck is jacked up. Called to reopen an injury claim to get treatment for my feet so I don't have to got out, but the twp and workmans comp is screwing around. Love it.
                        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

It's 0236 hrs and I'm up can't sleep, racked with joint pain and I find this thread. Priceless and so very true. Getting Old Sucks!
                          Hey Kidd, I've got more time On Meal than you have "On the Job"

Comment

^^^ Just the fact that we know the name of the guy in your avatar indicates that some of us are "getting up there" in age.

Along with my "you can never have too many guitars" t-shirt, I have one like this:

A guy I know has something similar on the bug deflector on the front of his pickup truck.

--

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              I went to school for four years and I'm not a doctor.
                              Yeah, but you don't remember any of it.

or sorry...

YEAH, BUT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF IT.
                              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
                                ^^^ Just the fact that we know the name of the guy in your avatar indicates that some of us are "getting up there" in age.
                                I never heard of Joe Friday.
                                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5546 users online. 338 members and 5208 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X