300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes me sick.

Bowe Bergdahl and Danny Chen are heroes now? I was one of the defense counsel on the Chen case and I can tell you that the opera could not have possibly been based off of any evidence at the court martial otherwise my client and others would not have been acquitted of the most serious charges. And then an active duty captain has the balls to show up in uniform and cheer? His commander will be getting a phone call.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, Pvt. Danny Chen, and our highly conditional love of American soldiers - The Washington Post

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    Bowe Bergdahl and Danny Chen are heroes now?
    Not from where I stand. In the military, as long as you are where you're supposed to be, on time and doing what you're supposed to be doing, you serve honorably. If you do something for the greater good, that is even better. If you are a screw-up, wander off and either get captured because you were stupid OR seek out the enemy because you are curious, that is not honorable, nor is it heroic.

This asshat tied up a lot of resources, put several soldiers at risk and then caused us to turn over the board of directors for al queda. Nope, not a hero, not even close.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

The United States military is as strong as it is because we have generations of culture demanding that we do not give up; we do not desert. If we start ignoring people who do, or worse, recognizing them as heroes, the military will fall to pieces.
      "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

They rescued him to shoot him. I hope.
        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
          No, he is going to become a politician to serve the democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
            Speaking of shooting him, Steve Doucey on Fox said he had talked on the phone to one of the officers in charge of taking a team and trying to go find Bergdahl. Based on all the intel they had at the time, the officer told Doucey he had warned his team to be prepared to shoot him because there was a chance it would be an ambush.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
              Bowe Bergdahl and Danny Chen are heroes now? I was one of the defense counsel on the Chen case and I can tell you that the opera could not have possibly been based off of any evidence at the court martial otherwise my client and others would not have been acquitted of the most serious charges. And then an active duty captain has the balls to show up in uniform and cheer? His commander will be getting a phone call.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, Pvt. Danny Chen, and our highly conditional love of American soldiers - The Washington Post
              Give em hell, Counselor.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                the officer told Doucey he had warned his team to be prepared to shoot him because there was a chance it would be an ambush.
                I would have to ask if his captors handed Bergdahl a weapon, which way do you think he would point it?!?!

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                  I would have to ask if his captors handed Bergdahl a weapon, which way do you think he would point it?!?!

It doesn't get anymore lazor focused than THAT question, slamdunc.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                    No, he is going to become a politician to serve the democrats.
                    He will be given a full PTSD retirement (and he might even be promoted one more time).

Comment

This whole thing has me too angry to write a coherent comment. So I wont comment.

Thankfully this country is not devoid of heroes. Just look at Cpl. Kyle Carpenter.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4615 users online. 282 members and 4333 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X