Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shooting ends Deputies Law Enf. Carreer.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting ends Deputies Law Enf. Carreer.

Odd way to end a Police Job.

http://www.ketv.com/news/deputy-arre...6594992#!1vGZe
    Last edited by David Hineline; 06-20-2014, 09:18 PM.

Wow. How did he think he could get away with that? I've heard people say things like: "if you end up shooting an intruder into your home, make sure you drag the body outside before calling the police". And they have no idea how much information the forensic investigator can get out of a single drop of blood, or a single bullet hole (just as an example). But a cop would know all about how actions can be reconstructed later, especially if there is lots of evidence, like here, with bullet holes, blood trails etc.
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Dayum. Musta wanted a disability retirement plan.

Comment

Sorry OP title to thread should be "Stupidity Lead to Deputy Being Arrested and Fired" in order to have a shooting someone ELSE must be shooting at you. Not you shooting yourself. Reminds me of a LA School PD officer that did somethin similar. He not only was fired but got the bill for ALL of the resources that responded if I recall correctly
        I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

OK- I may be a bit old school, but I don't like that fuzzy thing on his chin for one thing- not on a uniformed officer.
          As for his psychotic episode, I'll bet $100.00 he was in some other kind of trouble and wanted to be perceived as a victim-hero. Or maybe he was that officer- you know, the one no one really likes. Those types tend to pull stupid crap like this.
          We got rid of one many years ago (before dash cams) who was calling in pursuits, but never seemed to catch them or be in the vicinity of other units. He finally screwed up when several officers saw him running code, then minutes later calling in a pursuit. No one ever saw another vehicle.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6097 users online. 313 members and 5784 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X