300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Mall Ninja?

Once upon a time in the 'Metro Mall' in Atlanta, Georgia there ONCE was a Mall Ninja who's name is Darrien Long. Mr.Long is no longer employed there... is it because of his Mall Ninja ways, or is it because of the clientele he deals with. You decide.

Videos he was fired over:

#1: 00:48 is my favorite part of this clip, it shows when he goes full Mall Ninja mode!

Comment

#2:

Comment

Angle #2, Clip #2:

Comment

So, it seems like you have an obsession with this dude?

And the ultimate mall ninja is Shinobi. Hands down.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Darien was rehired by the craptastic Atlanta Metro Mall.

http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/...own-metro-mall

Comment

Just scratched 'Visit Atlanta Metro Mall' off my to do list.

Comment

When stores like these open and their target shoppers are shiate talking savage gangbangers, then they hire 1 guy to attempt to keep some semblance of order there, this is what you get. These videos were no different than what went on when the highrise projects were up in Chi.

Like what was said earlier, Atlanta Metro Mall is not on my list of places to visit.

Comment

When you open a public zoo, you need sufficient and well trained zoo keepers.

Comment

We had a mall like this in our precinct. A jewelry store opens up for business advertising their specialty product, Gold teeth. The owner was shocked when a dissatisfied customer shot his father.

Comment

This, kids, is where tumble weave comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
                        Bull****... Gecko45
                        Yes Gecko45

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Not especially professional --
                          too much profanity --
                          and too many ethnic slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                            Thanx Iowa. I forgot how hard I laughed that I almost pizzzed my pants reading that. They really need Gecko45 at the Atlanta Metro Mall.

And, sad to say, I somewhat agree with Monty. My man needed less talking and more handcuffing to get his point across. If those mutts knew they were getting locked up every time they set foot in there, they'd start sending the Baby mama's into the mall to get the latest Glock or Uzi fake gold charm for their bracelets.

Although I don't get the ethnic slur part. N****r is thrown around like skittles candy on the street by these dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                              Thanx Iowa. I forgot how hard I laughed that I almost pizzzed my pants reading that. They really need Gecko45 at the Atlanta Metro Mall.

And, sad to say, I somewhat agree with Monty. My man needed less talking and more handcuffing to get his point across. If those mutts knew they were getting locked up every time they set foot in there, they'd start sending the Baby mama's into the mall to get the latest Glock or Uzi fake gold charm for their bracelets.

Although I don't get the ethnic slur part. N****r is thrown around like skittles candy on the street by these dogs.
                              Skittles? Isn't that what Zimmerman's assailant had?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6194 users online. 372 members and 5822 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X