Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the thread about the fall of Iraq?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac266
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    Yes Sir mac266. I have a few rounds I bought over 3 decades ago. That doesn't mean they won't still fire.
    Ummm....you have chemical weapons????

Leave a comment:

• Max K
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    I'll take responsibility, 506. I'm thinking it was probably my "Code Pinky" remark. But don't know. Maybe it was because Birdey was blatantly breaking the rules. Not sure. Mods are pretty effective at sticking to the rule book here.
    There are no moderators here. There is an administrator who sometimes nukes threads, that's it. A moderator is someone who generally takes an interest in what is being said, who educates forum members about compliance with the rules, and whose approach to the forum is one of good-faith cooperation with forum members. The officer.com administrator is none of those things. Instead, he makes threads disppear in the night, just like Saddam's secret police would make regime critics disappear in the night: no warning, no explanation, no education, no interest in the subject.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    Originally posted by mac266
    FACT: The presence of WMDs in Iraq in 2003 was confirmed by classified documents which were leaked in the wikileaks scandal. It is now a *KNOWN* and *PROVEN* fact Hussein had them and shipped them to Syria before the arrival of American forces, of which I was one. Where do you think Syria got the weapons they're using now?

I personally saw two warehouses of them in late 2003 / early 2004. These particular weapons pre-dated the 1991 Gulf War, so did not support Bush's assertion that Hussein was manufacturing them. However, see above regarding leaked classified documents.

Your "facts" and self-proclaimed knowledge of the situation in Iraq is inherently flawed.
    Yes Sir mac266. I have a few rounds I bought over 3 decades ago. That doesn't mean they won't still fire.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    All humor aside, I deeply appreciate all of you persons who served over there, and I hope you prosper.

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    Someone must have bad mouthed Monty.
    No way GoldBadge. Everyone loves me. Even those who hate me. Yes I know how to get a thread nuked without getting banned.
    I know how to get banned too.

Leave a comment:

• mac266
    replied
    Originally posted by brittney_birdy
    ...I was telling people about the WMDs which you didn't find ...
    FACT: The presence of WMDs in Iraq in 2003 was confirmed by classified documents which were leaked in the wikileaks scandal. It is now a *KNOWN* and *PROVEN* fact Hussein had them and shipped them to Syria before the arrival of American forces, of which I was one. Where do you think Syria got the weapons they're using now?

I personally saw two warehouses of them in late 2003 / early 2004. These particular weapons pre-dated the 1991 Gulf War, so did not support Bush's assertion that Hussein was manufacturing them. However, see above regarding leaked classified documents.

Your "facts" and self-proclaimed knowledge of the situation in Iraq is inherently flawed.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
    troll-esque .

Sire Manager Man'z...

I took a hanker'in ta' that thar' werd thinGy ya' declared..da' werd troll-esque

or

trollesque...

or cud' one be a troll-esquire fer' a blue blooded one'z??

or troll-sker'z...

and, if thar's a troll-sker'z,, can thar' be a troll-sky?

And where do des' here trollsker'z or trollsky'z or whateva' come from,, I ask thee???

these here trollskers or trollsky'z cud' come from a faroff planet plAce called troll-i-tron in da' troll-a-gob galaxy.... i dink da' Trig an mez' been thar'...way, wAy, way up in da' wild blue black'z called outta' space..I sho' nuff' do's!!

Psssst...Admiral, the Trigger says go bang yourself!

Hey you Mr. billYgoat's'z, ya' go straiGht ta' hell'z on a bobslEd!!!! your horned, four'z legged butt banga'!!!

now where twaz' I???????

Who da' hell tIz' ChucKy Sheen'z?????

That stupid Idiot.

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by M1garand View Post
    Where did you get a photo of the Dear Leader (AKA, M1Garand)?
    Was that before or after the flame thrower festival?

Leave a comment:

• M1garand
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post

"Are you not happy with our moderation policies?"
    Where did you get a photo of the Dear Leader (AKA, M1Garand)?

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    I don't get the sense that she is an "on purpose" troll.
    That said, I think she has some issues with open-minded, think-for-yourself conservatism.
    Isn't if funny when some liberals think they are such open-minded thinkers, are the first to act like progressive social movement fascists?
    (Not saying brittBird is, just sayin')
    Last edited by swat_op506; 06-13-2014, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shush
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    ANOTHER of her threads has been nuked............................

It was called Female prisoners...
    Hopefully soon enough she will realize that her continually arguing that she is not arguing about her inflammatory posts not being inflammatory won't be tolerated.

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied

"Are you not happy with our moderation policies?"

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    ANOTHER of her threads has been nuked............................

It was called Female prisoners...

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    I despise scholars who hide behind academia in presenting a black or white point of view.
    History books are full of "facts" about history, but these facts are often no more than conjecture- an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
    Everything in history is based on perception. This perception is often skewed by the POV of the observer. Years later is it is studied by people who may further skew it to their POV- sometimes on purpose, sometimes not.

BrittBird lost me with her absolute viewpoint.
    Darlin', these are mostly cops you are dealing with. We value discretion, and smell Bravo Sierra instantly. We weigh both sides of an issue. Very few of us live in a black or white world.
    That is why we are telling you to be a bit more open to other viewpoints.
    Reading some of your posts is like trying to listen to my ex-wife- after a while, it becomes insulting, and all I hear is wahwahwahiIDIOTwahwahIDIOTwahwahwahIDIOTwah.

One other thing- in my opinion, GW Bush was surrounded by folks from his fathers administration, who probably wanted to finish what daddy started, because Saddam was a murdering ***hole dictator. I think their thinking was also that it would get us closer in to Middle Eastern problem areas (in the context of the world in late 2001). But here is the thing- neither you nor I know can make a "good" judgement call because we don't know all the facts- there are probably reams of classified documents. Was there BS? Sure. But there were certainly other reasons as well. And no, I do not believe we are "entitled" to all these sensitive details- that is plain liberal stupid to think so.
    The United States is one of the only nations on this Earth to try to police the world, and just like the cop on the beat, we are hated. But we press on because it is the right thing to do. Part of what we do involves ugly things- but it is hopefully not done for evil purposes.

OK- I'm tired of this topic. I'm usually more an irreverent jokester on these here forums.
    Did you know the new Dumb & Dumber is coming out in November?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5482927.html

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    Originally posted by brittney_birdy
    Why would I be banned for stating my opinion?
    It's not about your opinion, but how it's presented. I've read a lot of your back and forth in other posts and it's more of a "My opinion is right, and F- you for disagreeing, you idiot."

In other threads you've been clled a troll, and you disagree, but I can tell you that, troll or not, a LOT of your posts are very troll-esque (IE designed solely to bait the other person, while adding nothing of use to the discussion).
    Last edited by JustAJ; 06-19-2014, 08:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9853 users online. 472 members and 9381 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X