Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the thread about the fall of Iraq?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANOTHER of her threads has been nuked............................

It was called Female prisoners...
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

"Are you not happy with our moderation policies?"

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        ANOTHER of her threads has been nuked............................

It was called Female prisoners...
        Hopefully soon enough she will realize that her continually arguing that she is not arguing about her inflammatory posts not being inflammatory won't be tolerated.

Comment

I don't get the sense that she is an "on purpose" troll.
          That said, I think she has some issues with open-minded, think-for-yourself conservatism.
          Isn't if funny when some liberals think they are such open-minded thinkers, are the first to act like progressive social movement fascists?
          (Not saying brittBird is, just sayin')
          Last edited by swat_op506; 06-13-2014, 11:54 AM.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post

"Are you not happy with our moderation policies?"
            Where did you get a photo of the Dear Leader (AKA, M1Garand)?

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
              Where did you get a photo of the Dear Leader (AKA, M1Garand)?
              Was that before or after the flame thrower festival?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                troll-esque .

Sire Manager Man'z...

I took a hanker'in ta' that thar' werd thinGy ya' declared..da' werd troll-esque

or

trollesque...

or cud' one be a troll-esquire fer' a blue blooded one'z??

or troll-sker'z...

and, if thar's a troll-sker'z,, can thar' be a troll-sky?

And where do des' here trollsker'z or trollsky'z or whateva' come from,, I ask thee???

these here trollskers or trollsky'z cud' come from a faroff planet plAce called troll-i-tron in da' troll-a-gob galaxy.... i dink da' Trig an mez' been thar'...way, wAy, way up in da' wild blue black'z called outta' space..I sho' nuff' do's!!

Psssst...Admiral, the Trigger says go bang yourself!

Hey you Mr. billYgoat's'z, ya' go straiGht ta' hell'z on a bobslEd!!!! your horned, four'z legged butt banga'!!!

now where twaz' I???????

Who da' hell tIz' ChucKy Sheen'z?????

That stupid Idiot.
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by brittney_birdy
                  ...I was telling people about the WMDs which you didn't find ...
                  FACT: The presence of WMDs in Iraq in 2003 was confirmed by classified documents which were leaked in the wikileaks scandal. It is now a *KNOWN* and *PROVEN* fact Hussein had them and shipped them to Syria before the arrival of American forces, of which I was one. Where do you think Syria got the weapons they're using now?

I personally saw two warehouses of them in late 2003 / early 2004. These particular weapons pre-dated the 1991 Gulf War, so did not support Bush's assertion that Hussein was manufacturing them. However, see above regarding leaked classified documents.

Your "facts" and self-proclaimed knowledge of the situation in Iraq is inherently flawed.
                  MAC

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                    Someone must have bad mouthed Monty.
                    No way GoldBadge. Everyone loves me. Even those who hate me. Yes I know how to get a thread nuked without getting banned.
                    I know how to get banned too.

Comment

All humor aside, I deeply appreciate all of you persons who served over there, and I hope you prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by mac266
                        FACT: The presence of WMDs in Iraq in 2003 was confirmed by classified documents which were leaked in the wikileaks scandal. It is now a *KNOWN* and *PROVEN* fact Hussein had them and shipped them to Syria before the arrival of American forces, of which I was one. Where do you think Syria got the weapons they're using now?

I personally saw two warehouses of them in late 2003 / early 2004. These particular weapons pre-dated the 1991 Gulf War, so did not support Bush's assertion that Hussein was manufacturing them. However, see above regarding leaked classified documents.

Your "facts" and self-proclaimed knowledge of the situation in Iraq is inherently flawed.
                        Yes Sir mac266. I have a few rounds I bought over 3 decades ago. That doesn't mean they won't still fire.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                          I'll take responsibility, 506. I'm thinking it was probably my "Code Pinky" remark. But don't know. Maybe it was because Birdey was blatantly breaking the rules. Not sure. Mods are pretty effective at sticking to the rule book here.
                          There are no moderators here. There is an administrator who sometimes nukes threads, that's it. A moderator is someone who generally takes an interest in what is being said, who educates forum members about compliance with the rules, and whose approach to the forum is one of good-faith cooperation with forum members. The officer.com administrator is none of those things. Instead, he makes threads disppear in the night, just like Saddam's secret police would make regime critics disappear in the night: no warning, no explanation, no education, no interest in the subject.
                          https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                            Yes Sir mac266. I have a few rounds I bought over 3 decades ago. That doesn't mean they won't still fire.
                            Ummm....you have chemical weapons????
                            MAC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9655 users online. 399 members and 9256 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X