X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DotDash
    replied
    Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
    Yea I don't know what it is with the Air Force but they get ALL the hotties in the military. And I think they're the only branch with a duty station in the UK which would be pretty awesome.
    The Air Force has the highest percentage of females out of all the DOD branches. I think that skews perceptions. I've worked with some gorgeous Marines and Soldiers.

Leave a comment:

• JohnKelly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miller11x
    replied
    Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    Some of the hottest women I have ever hooked up with were Air Force and Marines.
    Yea I don't know what it is with the Air Force but they get ALL the hotties in the military. And I think they're the only branch with a duty station in the UK which would be pretty awesome.

Leave a comment:

• DotDash
    replied
    I did tech school at Sheppard after failing out of Arabic at DLI. That was in 2007, before the medical tech schools moved to Ft. Sam Houston. Man, Wichita Falls is boring, especially compared to Monterey. Then again, I did pass my classes with the second highest grade in my class (the highest went to someone who was retraining out of a closely related AFSC), so I guess "boring" isn't such a bad thing, academically speaking.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by Shush View Post
    And as I said, being a former active Marine -- that would have been equivalent to him telling me he caught the gay...
    He's a flyboy, not a flyboii.

Leave a comment:

• Retired96
    replied
    I'm a proud Air Force dad,, my son is a pilot and he loves the Air Force. He is a Lt. Col and is about 5-6 years from retirement....

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    Some of the hottest women I have ever hooked up with were Air Force and Marines.

Leave a comment:

• Shush
    replied
    Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
    Well coming from an Army family the only words I can offer as comfort is....

At least he didn't join the Navy!
    And as I said, being a former active Marine -- that would have been equivalent to him telling me he caught the gay...

Leave a comment:

• Miller11x
    replied
    Well coming from an Army family the only words I can offer as comfort is....

At least he didn't join the Navy!

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Yeah but it's really making me have to rethink EVERYTHING. I mean.. my SON -- a flyboy!!! that's almost as bad if he told he was .......

I don't even think I can say it.......

It's like he told me he was.........

you know.....

ummmmm......

a democrat

(snicker)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.....he's probably a damn GOOD flyboy at that.

Leave a comment:

• Shush
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Yeah, RR's right. Can't argue that.
    Yeah but it's really making me have to rethink EVERYTHING. I mean.. my SON -- a flyboy!!! that's almost as bad if he told he was .......

I don't even think I can say it.......

It's like he told me he was.........

you know.....

ummmmm......

a democrat

(snicker)

Leave a comment:

• J2H
    replied
    I am an Air Force vet too. 9 years as a Security Forces member. Did Germany as my first assignment, followed by Charleston AFB, SC.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
    Nah; the AF is always "looking for (a few) good men," too, and you raised one for them. I think that contributes to your man points balance.

Your son and the AF will both benefit from his Marine genes.

--
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11671[/ATTACH]
    Yeah, RR's right. Can't argue that.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Yeah, and I am being such a girl about it! LOL. I've probably lost like 10 man points in the last 24 hours...
    Not in the least! Just the opposite. Now wearing pink shirts is a different story.

Leave a comment:

• RR_Security
    replied
    Yeah, and I am being such a girl about it! LOL. I've probably lost like 10 man points in the last 24 hours...
    Nah; the AF is always "looking for (a few) good men," too, and you raised one for them. I think that contributes to your man points balance.

Your son and the AF will both benefit from his Marine genes.

--
    416th_sps2.gif509th_sps.gif

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2827 users online. 164 members and 2663 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X