300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shush View Post
    And as I said, being a former active Marine -- that would have been equivalent to him telling me he caught the gay...
    He's a flyboy, not a flyboii.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I did tech school at Sheppard after failing out of Arabic at DLI. That was in 2007, before the medical tech schools moved to Ft. Sam Houston. Man, Wichita Falls is boring, especially compared to Monterey. Then again, I did pass my classes with the second highest grade in my class (the highest went to someone who was retraining out of a closely related AFSC), so I guess "boring" isn't such a bad thing, academically speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
        Some of the hottest women I have ever hooked up with were Air Force and Marines.
        Yea I don't know what it is with the Air Force but they get ALL the hotties in the military. And I think they're the only branch with a duty station in the UK which would be pretty awesome.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
            Yea I don't know what it is with the Air Force but they get ALL the hotties in the military. And I think they're the only branch with a duty station in the UK which would be pretty awesome.
            The Air Force has the highest percentage of females out of all the DOD branches. I think that skews perceptions. I've worked with some gorgeous Marines and Soldiers.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4886 users online. 283 members and 4603 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X