X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blue Warriors

True Blue Warriors
    16 hrs · Edited ·
    Pledge as little as $1 to show support and be a part of this - This film is about hope. It is a powerful and extremely important film. It is about each and every one of us, whether active duty, retired, and especially for our future generation of Law Enforcement Officers. This film is nearly completed, but we all need to step up and get it finished. With just $10,000 to go and only 8 days to do it in, it is a challenge. But what True Blue Warrior is not up for a challenge??...
    See More
    Pledge as little as $1 to show support and be a part of this - This film is about hope. It is a powerful and extremely important film. It is about each and every one of us, whether active duty, retired, and especially for our future generation of Law Enforcement Officers. This film is nearly completed, but we all need to step up and get it finished. With just $10,000 to go and only 8 days to do it in, it is a challenge. But what True Blue Warrior is not up for a challenge?? We go out there every day wanting to make a difference, to help, to save, to serve, and to protect. But when it comes to Saving, Serving, and Protecting us, all we have is one another. Thousands and thousands of active LEOs are suffering in silence and we need to bring this injury to the forefront. The injury that so many are still afraid to speak about, to even acknowledge ...

"After several years on the job you see the worst that the human race has to offer. Your skin thickens and you become desensitized. You witness things that no human being should ever witness. Disconnecting from your feelings is the only way to protect yourself. Your job eats away at your soul........The days grow darker...... You are dealing with job related Post-Traumatic stress and you don't even know it. Your family and friends watch as you fade away. The nightmares are endless. You think back to the beginning, and wonder how you ended up where you are now."

Code 9 - Officer Needs Assistance will take a look what life is like for the men and women in law enforcement active and retired who suffer from Post-Traumatic stress, and the families that love them. It will take us into the officers’ world to explore the horror of this condition. CODE 9 and Nebula Productions will tell the stories truthfully and offer HOPE as solutions are explored.

Help us get this film finished. Help us. All of us. You, me, our Brothers, our Sisters, and our families. The official Code 9 Trailer is already currently being used in Police Academies, Peer to Peer Support groups, first responder retreats, and by therapists all over the world for training purposes.

Donate at kickstarter.com/projects/141970663/the-code-9-project and become a backer - For more info on the project please visit: http://www.code9project.com/ - Contact us at [email protected] - Facebook: facebook.com/CODE9ONA

SUPPORTING FOR ALL OF OUR FIRST RESPONDERS AND THEIR FAMILIES - WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER - NO ONE IS EVER ALONE

TrueBlueWarriors.org fully supports, endorses, and backs this film and the filmmakers.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

SOMETIMES...... THERE IS JUSTICE

We can not waver, we will not falter, we must never back down from the battle. We must stand united in strength and numbers because it is not just the evil-doers who are against us. It is the bureaucracy of many politicians across this nation who have made it clear that the first-responders are insignificant by cutting services and personnel and by not backing up the those who were born with a soul that have courage to wear the badge. It is for these reasons and many more that the Unity Of The Brotherhood support one another no matter the shape of the badge, the color of the uniform or the signer of the paycheck. This, as always, includes those behind the scenes also, our dispatchers, techs and all those who add strength to our Blue Line. We must stay ever vigilant and be ready for the this all-out war to come.

Our supporters need to step up to the plate also. Thoughts, bitching, prayers and thanks are no longer enough. We need you to step out of your own little worlds for a few moments, look up your local and state politicians and start demanding they take notice. You need to let them know that you need us and that we are not, in fact, insignificant. These thugs who are killing YOUR Police are the same thugs that would not think twice about killing you or your loved ones. Many of our Warrior Brothers and Sisters have been taken by scum who had no business being out free to roam our streets to begin with. Let them know you want, no, that you need, the laws to change and enforced and sentences upheld. Remind them that your vote counts. We can not do this alone.

As we enter into this new year, it will be the continued courage, honor, integrity, valor, strength and vigilance that will get us through coming minutes, hours, days and months ahead. It is with great hope that someday soon, someone out there, will start to take notice and shout from the top of the tallest building ... "Our Police are here to help us. Let us all help them as they continue to Save, Serve and Protect our asses!"

To all our Brothers and Sisters who have sacrificed to be out there so as others may be with family and friends to celebrate ... tonight is one of the worst for celebratory gunfire as we know. What goes up, must come down. Unfortunately, we are the only ones who seem to remember this so keep your heads low and your guard high, stay ever vigilant, have a little fun out there and come home safe ... for one more night.
    ~article written by Nessie~

~HAPPY NEW YEAR~

*fn: If the only comment made is 'a happy new year', then it will be evident you did not read even part of this and it shall show where you truly do stand in support of the Thin Blue Line. We need to know someone out there is paying attention. So simply tell me "I give a damn" ~Ness~

SOMETIMES .....THERE IS JUST US.

copyright December 2010 Nessie for True Blue Warriors.org
    True Blue Warriors with Ashley C Novian and 8 others
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4649 users online. 283 members and 4366 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X