X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
    The REAL dum-dum voters are the one that have been dead for years and are still voting!!!
    And of course Holders justice Department it relentless in defending the deceased's right to vote liberal.

Leave a comment:

• chiefjack
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    I love the idea of politicians having to pass a BI, Rettroop. But your fantasy (and mine) has about as much chance of happening as my winning the lottery. Since I don't ever play the lottery, guess what the probability is?

The problem is all those dum-dum "voters."
    The REAL dum-dum voters are the one that have been dead for years and are still voting!!!

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    The problem is that those dead beats are the ones making the laws.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
    From here on out any person trying to gain employment as an elected official, from town dog catcher to president of the USA, your going to have a back round investigation done on you just like I did to be a state trooper. The rules will be the same. This will take place before you start your campaign. If you pass,feel free to run for election. If you win the election be aware you will be drug tested during your employment by the American People.
    For some reason I feel we would be short a whole lot of dirty stinking good for nothing politicians right now, as we would make this retroactive.
    Can anyone here see president Obammy passing a back round?
    I love the idea of politicians having to pass a BI, Rettroop. But your fantasy (and mine) has about as much chance of happening as my winning the lottery. Since I don't ever play the lottery, guess what the probability is?

The problem is all those dum-dum "voters."

Leave a comment:

• Rettroop
    started a topic I propose a new law

I propose a new law

From here on out any person trying to gain employment as an elected official, from town dog catcher to president of the USA, your going to have a back round investigation done on you just like I did to be a state trooper. The rules will be the same. This will take place before you start your campaign. If you pass,feel free to run for election. If you win the election be aware you will be drug tested during your employment by the American People.
    For some reason I feel we would be short a whole lot of dirty stinking good for nothing politicians right now, as we would make this retroactive.
    Can anyone here see president Obammy passing a back round?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6297 users online. 346 members and 5951 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X