300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything About Bergdahl Release SMELLS, Everything

Where to start???? I hope this fiasco brings this Administration down.

It was obvious what happened here.

Hillary's people and Obama's people are known to have met at the WH last week to strategize about the upcoming Benghazi Hearing, her 2016 run, and especially what to do about all the bad news that surfaced for Obama last week. (In addition to all the scandals coming to light, GDP for first quarter of 2014 was revised DOWN to -1% last Thursday. That was a minus 1%. That means economy wasn't just anemic, but it CONTRACTED. A disaster after his trillions of spending.)

When I heard that idiot Susan Rice go on the Sunday shows to praise his release and hawk the "No Man Left Behind phrase," it was obvious the timing of Bergdahl's prisoner release was purely political because members of Congress were out on the shows saying this "surprise news" by WH made no sense. They had every reason to be told. The WH had told them way in advance about the OBL take down, and the WH had a legal responsibility to give them 30 day notice of his release. Why all the secrecy just for Bergdahl. And why in exchange for the 5 worst Taliban you could choose.

It was obvious listening to her lie (like she lied on the Sunday shows during the Benghazi incident in 2011)....obvious to see that the motive was purely political because of the way she explained the urgency of it. For one she claimed Bergdahl's health was so bad THIS PARTICULAR WEEK that he could die if they did't get him out NOW . The other was her BS statement how he served on the battlefied with honor when most of us in the military community have been hearing about his desertion rumors for years.

It seemed obvious while listening to Rice (to me at least) this was part of the O-H strategy for a) going on the offensive with their Benghazi screw-ups where they left FOUR MEN BEHIND and attempting to use this release to get new street cred for Leaving No Man Behind, and b) trying to change the discussion of all the other problems hitting the news last week.

Sure enough--this morning we can see by the video of this prisoner swap that Rice lied out her teeth about his release being about the urgency of Bergdahl's health.

LYING PIECES OF ****.

The main stream media is covering the negative aspects of this deal and that's a bad sign. Well good for those of us who prefer truth to spin. The WH even managed to get Feinstein fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
      The main stream media is covering the negative aspects of this deal and that's a bad sign. Well good for those of us who prefer truth to spin. The WH even managed to get Feinstein fired up.
      Roger that. Me thinks that's the rats running from the sinking ship. You first started to see the crack in the MSM wall when Judicial Watch FOIA'd the email .....and a Court finally revealed last month the WH was full of sheeet on Benghazi. First time I ever saw this lame media start to ask hard questions was over that email that showed how the media had been duped.

Comment

How about the NDAs they made the soldiers sign (just like Benghazi debacle) to try to keep them silent. Love that the soldiers are saying,"we're not playing your lying game, even if it does hurt us."

Comment

So this WH swaps a detained soldier with questionable behavior at a minimum - but perhaps even guilty as deserter or even collaborater- for 5 of the worst Taliban fighters ....while a loyal Marine still languishes in a Mexican prison where he was repeatetly tortured for making a wrong turn. (Obama said if you get 100,000 signatures on a petition, I'll do my job.) Mr President, numerous investigative reporters have been to the same border and verify the Marine's assertion.

All Breathtaking.
          Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-04-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I never thought we'd live to see the day where I'd hear someone (the deserters father) praise Allah in the rose garden followed by a hug from the POTUS... Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
              I never thought we'd live to see the day where I'd hear someone (the deserters father) praise Allah in the rose garden followed by a hug from the POTUS... Disgusting.
              .....the world turned upside down.

You know what I find far more disgusting......the number of people that say.....meh.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
              Are full of passionate intensity.

Hey, Emma.....thought you were the optimist.
              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                If Robert Bergdahl had any inkling of how ignorant he sounded when he appeared with the president, he would never open his mouth again in public.

The mother seemed genuine, said her thanks and then the moron opened his mouth.

Come to think about it, all Robert Bergdahl really needs is a turban and a passport.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

While fully respecting Bergdahl's presumption of innocence, I really suspect the Box Score for this latest Obama screw up should read.

Terrorists 5

Good Guys 1

Analysis: The Bad Guys get five "Top Guns" fully dedicated, capable, and able to do us harm.
                  We get a guy, who very easily could be facing General Court Martial charges for Desertion, and whose actions, motives seem suspect at best.

Once more you have it. Obama, Clinton & Co. in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                    You know what I find far more disgusting......the number of people that say.....meh.
                    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
                    ------- Edmund Burke
                    "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                    ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                      .....the world turned upside down.

Hey, Emma.....thought you were the optimist.
                      Langford, I'd be willing to bet ya $100 bucks this was the last nail in the coffin for Obama. In fact, I want to see how many corrupt members of the press we can take down with him. Except even most of the press seems to have jumped on the "this was done for political purposes" bandwagon and realize the damage that will be done in the process.

Comment

Emma,

I am not defending this action by Obama, but I assume that you are aware that G.W. Bush released more than 500 detainees from Gitmo during his terms.
                        Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                          Emma,

I am not defending this action by Obama, but I assume that you are aware that G.W. Bush released more than 500 detainees from Gitmo during his terms.
                          Roger, retired. You're right. But he didn't release the whole Taliban Board of Directors who could go back out to mastermind and fundraise for a potential huge offensive against Americans. This particular group, however, can be fairly described as exactly that. We can expect to see more civilian AND military folks being taken hostage across the globe by related groups, given the huge price we've now shown we'll pay for one questionable soldier.

In other words, it has put a huge price on Americans' heads overseas.

More importantly, it is the timing of it ....as well as breaking the law to give Congress 30 days. They rushed this operation without getting Congressional input (input that would've prevented such poor analysis) to push the long list of damning political events that all occurred last week (disastrous West Point speech, VA scandal, contracting economy, etc.) off the press cycle.

And the obvious lying that it was done for his health.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                            While fully respecting Bergdahl's presumption of innocence, I really suspect the Box Score for this latest Obama screw up should read.

Terrorists 5

Good Guys 1

Analysis: The Bad Guys get five "Top Guns" fully dedicated, capable, and able to do us harm.
                            We get a guy, who very easily could be facing General Court Martial charges for Desertion, and whose actions, motives seem suspect at best.

Once more you have it. Obama, Clinton & Co. in action.
                            Absolutely agree with your point, but I'm not entirely sure that we should get that sixth point instead of them for Bergdahl supposedly being one of ours again. Not exactly a prize. Do they seriously think he's going to provide helpful information for us, rather than helpful for his new country and exactly what he's been taught to give?

"Have I got a deal for you guys! Double your loss, or no money back!"
                            "Dooooohhh, sounds good to me! Where do I sign up?"
                            "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                            ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                              Roger, retired. You're right. But he didn't release the whole Taliban Board of Directors who could go back out to mastermind and fundraise for a potential huge offensive against Americans. This particular group, however, can be fairly described as exactly that. We can expect to see more civilian AND military folks being taken hostage across the globe by related groups, given the huge price we've now shown we'll pay for one questionable soldier.

In other words, it has put a huge price on Americans' heads overseas.

More importantly, it is the timing of it ....as well as breaking the law to give Congress 30 days. They rushed this operation without getting Congressional input (input that would've prevented such poor analysis) to push the long list of damning political events that all occurred last week (disastrous West Point speech, VA scandal, contracting economy, etc.) off the press cycle.

And the obvious lying that it was done for his health.
                              Well said Emma!

However, we don't know how many of those Bush released have caused death for Americans over there.

U.S. officials suspect that a former Guantanamo Bay detainee played a role in the attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and are planning to designate the group he leads as a foreign terrorist organization, according to officials familiar with the plans.

Militiamen under the command of Abu Sufian bin Qumu, the leader of Ansar al-Sharia in the Libyan city of Darnah, participated in the attack that killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, U.S. officials said.
                              Retired

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6566 users online. 362 members and 6204 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X