300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The inaugural O Dot Com member awards

Introducing the hopefully annual O Dot Com award ceremony. Please nominate your favorites and include any suggestions for the trophy design. Since this is directly inspired by Emma's obvious choice of sanitizer for her nun portfolio it's only fair he's the first nomination:

The Thousand Words Award, a diamond lens, to our very own sanitizer, for his ever-perfect and hilarious PhotoShop creations that truly do paint a thousand words.

The Golden Wrench, to PhilipCal, for his dedicated attempts to adjust the clueless tools who think thieves and liars make great cops. A case of Skippy peanut butter is included, of course.

Farmer Of the Year, Monty Ealerman, for spreading enough fertilizer in an average post to grow 10,000 acres of produce.

The O Dot Com Pulitzer to Sully for his vivid, lucid dialogue and Sullyspeakâ„¢
    "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
    ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Amen sista, Amen. Spot on descriptions!

Comment

Not sure of the award but what about Bearcat's endearing patience and e-hugs for Monty in the other thread? Maybe one of those Snuggles bears from the commercials?

And a gold ruler for Mother Emma for keeping us all in line or at least trying to?
      "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
      ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
      Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
        You ain't got **** on the POTY.
        We can do both. It's all about the clicks, it's all about the clicks.......

That's what keeps this site in business so the rest of us can come here and have fun, shoot the sh**, and learn things from each other for free.

And hey, where is the POTY btw?? (I assume that means Post of the Year?)
        Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by foodnerd View Post
          Not sure of the award but what about Bearcat's endearing patience and e-hugs for Monty in the other thread? Maybe one of those Snuggles bears from the commercials?
          Bearcat would DEFININETLY get a trophy. Maybe two!

(and please, none for me, I give my medals and stuff away....probably that Catholic modesty those nuns beat into my knuckles )
          Last edited by EmmaPeel; 06-02-2014, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Im still pretty new around these parts but I would seriously question the wisdom of sending Bearcat one of those obnoxious Snuggles bears and a ruler especially if the thing talked in that freaking voice.
            "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
            Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

This isn't the special Olympics, not everyone gets a trophy. If you want the coveted poty then start training. Start preparing and put in the hours. The poty won't fall into your god damn lap, you have to reach out and grab it.

Comment

I think you need one more award -

The Gran Torino Award - awarded to the crotchety old bastard that tirelessly keeps the kids off our lawn.... I'll nominate Iowa since PhilipCal already has the Golden Wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post

The Gran Torino Award - awarded to the crotchety old bastard that tirelessly keeps the kids off our lawn.... I'll nominate Iowa since PhilipCal already has the Golden Wrench.
                  Let's just call it the "Crusty Old Bastard Award" (?)

one other award might be, "Never been there or done that, know-it-all Award".... hmmmm, who might get that one?
                  SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                  SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

How about "Troll of the Year?" (Hey Monty, notice that the question mark is inside the quotation mark - grammatically correct, logic be damned).
                    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      This isn't the special Olympics, not everyone gets a trophy. If you want the coveted poty then start training. Start preparing and put in the hours. The poty won't fall into your god damn lap, you have to reach out and grab it.
                      Well-alrighty-then. LOL. Foodnerd, I think that was for you since you're the new guy. Get training!

Originally posted by Shush View Post

Brilliant name. Don't forget to put MushyMichigan in that list.

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                      Let's just call it the "Crusty Old Bastard Award" (?)

one other award might be, "Never been there or done that, know-it-all Award".... hmmmm, who might get that one?

Careful. He'll think you have eyes for him. That's what he just told me for pickin' on him.

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                      How about "Troll of the Year?" (Hey Monty, notice that the question mark is inside the quotation mark - grammatically correct, logic be damned).
                      Does Monty know Princess Crystal?

Comment

We should have awards for smart*** comments and one for snappy one liners.
                        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

How about a butt trophy for talking out of your arse?
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                            We should have awards for smart*** comments and one for snappy one liners.
                            Hey Rudy! I think we should have about 6 just for those two. You'd get one of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              You know, that works out pretty well since it would make him a TOY kinda like he is in here.

------- Me

~~~~

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4898 users online. 247 members and 4651 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X