300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, why, why?

Had to go to the post office today which has vertical parking spaces and as I'm pulling into my spot, the guy next to me backs out at 100 MPH, only stopping inches from hitting me because I began yelling and since his window was down he heard me! Of course he also heard me tell him to slow the f*** down when pulling out or at least look first. My last words were "Dumb A&&!"

Maybe he wasn't any better at pulling out fast going forwards so he opted for trying when backing out? Don't get it!
    I'm old......that's all.

Cool story, bro.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Here in Washington state we have some sort of bizarre visual effects that overtake much of the population at random times, probably from all those clouds up there. But somehow to many drivers our parking lots can look exactly like Interstate 5! They even try to observe the 60 to 70 mph speed limits along I-5.
      "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
      ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2372 users online. 140 members and 2232 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X