300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice try...

This doesn't seem very fair at all. If cops were going around carrying stacks of pamphlets, claiming to be Jehovah's Witnesses to trick us into eagerly opening our doors and happily inviting them into our living rooms and fixing them snacks there would be outrage!
    "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
    ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Was this from a comedy skit or are some really trying that? Ive heard of some scary stories about them pounding repeatedly on the door, lying to get you to come open it, even changing their lies as they continue harassing you!
      "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
      ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
      Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

I'd have 2 under for impersonating an officer
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3644 users online. 198 members and 3446 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X