300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day

I Would like to thanks all those that served and who are serving to protect this beautiful county. Although I feel that just by saying thank you to is still not enough payback for what you all had to go through. May God Always Bless you.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

If only you all knew what this Hymn means to me. it always brings a tear to my eyes. Like so many other songs do about this beautiful county.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

I just can't wait for the day to come when i can call myself American and very proud of it.

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post

If only you all knew what this Hymn means to me. it always brings a tear to my eyes. Like so many other songs do about this beautiful county.
        Thank you Steve, your post made my day.

Comment

To those who have served past,present and in the future both near and far.

THANK YOU

Comment

I thank you all for everything I have and every opportunity I've been given. God bless.
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Happy Memorial Day!

IMG_316158789795717.jpg
                "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

And may they all come home safe.

Comment

I know it isn't meant that way but "Happy Memorial Day" just doesn't sound right.

Comment

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

To all who have served AND their families who supported them, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. There are really no words that can express my appreciation for your service.
                        My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Thank you to those gave everything so that we may enjoy our way of life.
                          <2>
                          "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
                          Commissioned Police Officer
                          RLTW

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                            Thank you Steve, your post made my day.
                            You are most welcome my friend.

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

Originally posted by xcrunner View Post
                              Thank you to those gave everything so that we may enjoy our way of life.
                              <2>
                              Gets it.

While I'm sure those who served appreciate the sentiments, Veterans Day is the day to thank all those who have served. Memorial Day is to remember specifically those who have paid the price for our freedom with their lives.

Remembering way too many that died way too early in life, and many who left behind shattered young families...
                              This Space For Rent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5787 users online. 342 members and 5445 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X