300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some days you just don't get to win

Camped out on hold all morning with insurance company, going nuts with boredom and waiting. Can't play on phone, because it's up to my ear.
    Finally, action! My cat wanders into the room!

"Get over here so I can squeeeeeeze you," I call out to him. Well, apparently someone at the insurance company finally picked up right then, because next thing I heard is, "PERVERT!!! Jesus!" and the line disconnecting...

I'm sure it would have been a loud slam in my ear in the old days of actually hanging up a phone. I'm even more sure I'm not calling back for a few days, because with that kind of luck I'd probably get the same one in 30,000 of them.

So what are your embarrassing moments! Please tell me you've done at least this bad???
    Last edited by MargeGunderson; 05-21-2014, 11:47 PM. Reason: forgot main point!
    "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
    ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Well, if that comes from a woman, it is usually not a bad thing. Now, if it were a guy calling and saying that, they would have probably hung up and called 911 to report it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3853 users online. 243 members and 3610 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X