Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atsteele
    replied
    +1 on seeker. Just downloaded an emulator for my phone. Pretty east to kill the time during the week when students are sleeping.

Leave a comment:

• PoliceSeeker
    replied
    Only game that matters is Pokemon! Brings me back to my childhood :'(. Pokemon,Zelda and Mario Cart. Although I've played Starcraft since I was 8 and going on 24 now in December.

Leave a comment:

• RSGSRT
    replied
    Originally posted by foodnerd View Post
    How many versions of GTA are there now? My fiance still plays the third one and refuses to upgrade even though all of his buddies are however many versions ahead by now.
    GTA 5 is the latest, and without question the greatest bar none. The attention to detail of Los Angeles in this game is jaw dropping. Along with a million other things.

Leave a comment:

• foodnerd
    replied
    How many versions of GTA are there now? My fiance still plays the third one and refuses to upgrade even though all of his buddies are however many versions ahead by now.
    Last edited by foodnerd; 05-16-2014, 05:33 PM. Reason: added which game

Leave a comment:

• Dingbat
    replied
    I'm doing titan fall and ghost recon phantoms for shooters atm. Along with age of mythology as a rts.

Leave a comment:

• RSGSRT
    replied
    I'm STILL playing GTA V and loving it.

Leave a comment:

• MargeGunderson
    replied
    I prefer to compete and win or lose, but end the game. Saving one individual game to go take care of life obligations, but no continuing saga.

Favorites are driving ones, shooting ones, and old school. I have a couple of cartridges for my old school black flip top Gameboy, one with all of the major Atari home console games - Megamania, Pitfall, Night Driver, Kaboom, etc. Graphics so lightweight back then a few dozen fit on one cartridge.

And of course, Tetris, which actually helps my lousy spatial perception from other issues, Pac Man and Ms. Pacman, Centipede and a few other oldies.

Leave a comment:

• Popps
    started a topic Video Games

Video Games

So, what type of video games does everyone here like to play? I play a few that, at the end of the day, they are done. Most people that I know these days, however, are playing games that go on forever. Either they are role-playing, or they have crops to tend to and need my help. I could probably get too caught up into that type of thing, so I stay away from those.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2299 users online. 168 members and 2131 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X