300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Games

So, what type of video games does everyone here like to play? I play a few that, at the end of the day, they are done. Most people that I know these days, however, are playing games that go on forever. Either they are role-playing, or they have crops to tend to and need my help. I could probably get too caught up into that type of thing, so I stay away from those.

I prefer to compete and win or lose, but end the game. Saving one individual game to go take care of life obligations, but no continuing saga.

Favorites are driving ones, shooting ones, and old school. I have a couple of cartridges for my old school black flip top Gameboy, one with all of the major Atari home console games - Megamania, Pitfall, Night Driver, Kaboom, etc. Graphics so lightweight back then a few dozen fit on one cartridge.

And of course, Tetris, which actually helps my lousy spatial perception from other issues, Pac Man and Ms. Pacman, Centipede and a few other oldies.
    "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
    ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

I'm STILL playing GTA V and loving it.

Comment

I'm doing titan fall and ghost recon phantoms for shooters atm. Along with age of mythology as a rts.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

How many versions of GTA are there now? My fiance still plays the third one and refuses to upgrade even though all of his buddies are however many versions ahead by now.
          Last edited by foodnerd; 05-16-2014, 04:33 PM. Reason: added which game
          "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
          ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
          Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by foodnerd View Post
            How many versions of GTA are there now? My fiance still plays the third one and refuses to upgrade even though all of his buddies are however many versions ahead by now.
            GTA 5 is the latest, and without question the greatest bar none. The attention to detail of Los Angeles in this game is jaw dropping. Along with a million other things.

Comment

Only game that matters is Pokemon! Brings me back to my childhood :'(. Pokemon,Zelda and Mario Cart. Although I've played Starcraft since I was 8 and going on 24 now in December.

Comment

+1 on seeker. Just downloaded an emulator for my phone. Pretty east to kill the time during the week when students are sleeping.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 319 members and 5560 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X