Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why in the hell do people have to tailgate??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the hell do people have to tailgate??

I was driving to work on Friday night. It was a nice drive until I got about 9 miles from From Hilbert where this car followed me right my *** the whole way till I got to Hilbert.

It was like this I could his lights and he would get so close I could just see his light. If I was to break suddenly the impact would have killed us.

What is so bad about the whole thing, is that the more I looked at the car it looked like a police car. And that does not make scene. Why would a LEO drive like that.??
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Do this next time it happens.

Works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
      the more I looked at the car it looked like a police car. And that does not make scene. Why would a LEO drive like that.??
      It probably wasn't a police car, it was likely some poser who bought a decommissioned patrol vehicle. He probably thought you'd see him in the rear-view, think it was the police, then turn off and get out of his way so he could get on with posing in a more populated area.

Last edited by slamdunc; 05-11-2014, 06:34 PM.
      “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

pull over to the side of the road and let the car pass you.

Problem solved
        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

You shoulda got outta my way.... I was lost, I was trying to get away from Hilbert? geezzzz
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
            You shoulda got outta my way.... I was lost, I was trying to get away from Hilbert? geezzzz
            Ya's ran all the way from South Flor-idea to Wisconsin? WOW, that was a helluva chase-thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainkangaroo5691 View Post
              do this next time it happens.

works every time.
              lol

Comment

What you described is not tailgating, it's called being a Richard Cranium. Tailgating is when you park outside the stadium hours before the game, bust out the grill, some drinks, and shoot the crap for about 5 hours before the game.

And the next time someone does that to you while driving, toss a stuffed toy cat or dog out of the window. They will back off.
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                  What you described is not tailgating, it's called being a Richard Cranium. Tailgating is when you park outside the stadium hours before the game, bust out the grill, some drinks, and shoot the crap for about 5 hours before the game.

And the next time someone does that to you while driving, toss a stuffed toy cat or dog out of the window. They will back off.
                  LMAO, that one has me hyperventilting bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    pull over to the side of the road and let the car pass you.

Problem solved
                    Why should I? He had plenty time and changes to over take but no he just stay there.
                    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

Why should I? He had plenty time and changes to over take but no he just stay there.
                      It would have been far more effective than complaining on the internet.

Were you going 5mph under the speed limit?

Perhaps the driver found you and your wife attractive, and was trying to get a better look and\or initiate contact for a wild roadside sex party.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                        It would have been far more effective than complaining on the internet.

Were you going 5mph under the speed limit?

Perhaps the driver found you and your wife attractive, and was trying to get a better look and\or initiate contact for a wild roadside sex party.

I fine this comment in very bad tatse towards my wife.

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

here's copy of the route. Note the two 114 makes on the stretch of HYW

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.1416161,-88.2520953,13z

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

YOU were the one "bothered" by him following you.

If you don't like it, PULL THE ***** OVER and let him pass. That takes care of the "problem" of him tailgating you.

here's copy of the route. Note the two 114 makes on the stretch of HYW

https://www.google.com/maps/@44.1416161,-88.2520953,13z
                            Who cares, but you. You were given the solution to your problem

By the way I saw FOUR 114 MARKERS on the route. but it really doesn't matter. If you don't like someone following you, pull over and they will pass you------------------PROBLEM SOLVED as they would NO LONGER be following you.
                            Last edited by Iowa #1603; 05-12-2014, 05:08 PM.
                            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

There are options other than what Iowa #1603 recommended, but they're mostly more dangerous, so I agree with him on this.
                              Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 05-12-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2204 users online. 113 members and 2091 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X