Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monica Lewinsky is talking. Does anyone care?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott941
    replied
    Originally posted by Popps View Post
    I'm pretty sure we all know that there was a lot more going on between Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton. Now that nobody cares anymore, Monica Lewinsky is "opening up" about it. What's her point?
    Well, she did hold the entire presidency in her hands for a period of time there...

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    Will you be bidding against Iowa?
    I've had my fill of jizz soaked clothing when I worked sex crimes. ****ing nastiest **** on Earth.

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
    At first, I can see holding on to it. It forced Clinton to fess up.

Now, she's got a dress with the former Commander-in-Chief's jizz on it. A souvenir? Future source of big money? Who knows? I'd keep it and auction it off to the pervert whose the highest bidder.
    Will you be bidding against Iowa?

Leave a comment:

• tanksoldier
    replied
    You'd think ...

But I guess she was thinking - proof, souvenir, "get out of jail free" card ...
    Exactly.

I'm no fan of Slick Willie, but it's clear she was already planning ahead.

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    ...but why did she keep it in the first place?

Normally wouldn't you take it home and wash it?
    You'd think ...

But I guess she was thinking - proof, souvenir, "get out of jail free" card ...

Leave a comment:

• tanksoldier
    replied
    Not necessarily. She made it (the dress with Clinton's jizz) public years ago, which made Clinton fess up. Nothing to left to blackmail about. Like I said above, she may be keeping it as a perverted souvenir or a payday.
    ...but why did she keep it in the first place?

Normally wouldn't you take it home and wash it?

Leave a comment:

• RSGSRT
    replied

Now, she's got a dress with the former Commander-in-Chief's jizz on it. A souvenir? Future source of big money? Who knows? I'd keep it and auction it off to the pervert whose the highest bidder.
    That dress will end up either at The Huffing and Puffington Post or at PMSNBC in the CEO's office on the wall behind glass. Think of a signed athletes jersey display.. only with "the blue dress"

Leave a comment:

• sanitizer
    replied
    Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
    Yeah, I mean she blew the prez and didn't have the courtesy to swallow. I always wondered though, why DID she keep that dress? That screams blackmail intent to me.
    For the The American Presidency Collection at the Smithsonian?

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
    why DID she keep that dress? That screams blackmail intent to me.
    Not necessarily. She made it (the dress with Clinton's jizz) public years ago, which made Clinton fess up. Nothing to left to blackmail about. Like I said above, she may be keeping it as a perverted souvenir or a payday.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    IWhat's her point?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
    That's the problem...She opened up toooo much. That's how they got the stain on the dress that busted them!!!
    Originally posted by JasperST View Post
    It's a heck of a thing to be famous for. It's all detailed in her autobiography "Me and My Big Mouth".
    Yeah, I mean she blew the prez and didn't have the courtesy to swallow. I always wondered though, why DID she keep that dress? That screams blackmail intent to me.

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied
    Now, why the hell didn't she wash that stain, anyway? What was she saving it for? A souvenier to show her friends? That's just disgusting!

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    It's a heck of a thing to be famous for. It's all detailed in her autobiography "Me and My Big Mouth".

Leave a comment:

• Pogue Mahone
    replied
    Originally posted by eagleI View Post
    She is probably being paid by the Clintons. Get this story out now, in 2014 so it is old news in 2016. Fox news said she hasn't held a full-time job since news of the affair broke. I don't believe that. Maybe she took a pay-off & her contracted years of silence has expired.
    She had a business designing handbags at one point. My guess is that this simply boils down to that business tanking & now she's talking because she needs the money.

Leave a comment:

• RSGSRT
    replied
    Originally posted by eagleI View Post
    She is probably being paid by the Clintons. Get this story out now, in 2014 so it is old news in 2016. Fox news said she hasn't held a full-time job since news of the affair broke. I don't believe that. Maybe she took a pay-off & her contracted years of silence has expired.
    ^^^Exactly this folks^^^

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3069 users online. 182 members and 2887 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X