Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monica Lewinsky is talking. Does anyone care?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Monica Lewinsky is talking. Does anyone care?

    I'm pretty sure we all know that there was a lot more going on between Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton. Now that nobody cares anymore, Monica Lewinsky is "opening up" about it. What's her point?

  • #2
    I would venture to guess that somebody wants her to smear Hillary in some way or another.

    There are a lot of things I and many others don't care about but the drive by media thinks it's important enough because it promotes the regime's agenda.

    Comment


    • #3
      It also distracts attention from the regime's screw ups. Get folks talking about Monica and Bill, they might just forget about Benghazi and the subsequent lies and cover up.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Popps View Post
        I'm pretty sure we all know that there was a lot more going on between Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton. Now that nobody cares anymore, Monica Lewinsky is "opening up" about it. What's her point?
        She "opened up" at least a couple times before ...
        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
          She "opened up" at least a couple times before ...










          I'll gunna' try a score on dat'...

          Thank'z Sire Federal Officer'z..





          Want ma' ta' save ya' sum thar' stink finGa'???


          I wanna' be knighted mANY night'z by a prostitUte named Princess Crystal too!

          Last edited by asullivan; 05-07-2014, 12:18 PM. Reason: seCreT knIght stUffy
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank




          Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
            it promotes the regime's agenda.




            Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
            It also distracts attention from the regime's screw ups.








            blabb'inz 'bout regime's...



            I'de rutha' have dis here leaDer......










            than this here leaDer..















            O.K.Boy'z...

            Back ta' Monica da' Harmonica!
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank




            Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
              I would venture to guess that somebody wants her to smear Hillary in some way or another.
              She best make sure she doesn't end up like Vince Foster.
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

              "With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by asullivan View Post

                I wanna' be knighted mANY night'z by a prostitUte named Princess Crystal too!
                Ya needz a bigger sword and know how to use it properly.
                I’ll die with blue in my veins.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by asullivan View Post


                  I wanna' be knighted mANY night'z by a prostitUte named Princess Crystal too!

                  Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                  Ya needz a bigger sword and know how to use it properly.





                  Well O.K.z Officer Federal agent man'z,

                  if 6.7 meter'z taint' long nuff'z...Iz' start yank'in on it,(da' thag is trained ta' wink at yaz' too!)
                  Last edited by asullivan; 05-07-2014, 03:04 PM. Reason: seCtet StuFfy
                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank




                  Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How can she talk with her mouth full. She should have done Shrillary instead of Billary.
                    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                      She "opened up" at least a couple times before ...
                      That's the problem...She opened up toooo much. That's how they got the stain on the dress that busted them!!!
                      My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                        She best make sure she doesn't end up like Vince Foster.
                        Wouldn't that be a coincidence!!!!
                        My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                          How can she talk with her mouth full. She should have done Shrillary instead of Billary.
                          Didn't her momma ever tell her not to talk with her mouth full????
                          My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            She is probably being paid by the Clintons. Get this story out now, in 2014 so it is old news in 2016. Fox news said she hasn't held a full-time job since news of the affair broke. I don't believe that. Maybe she took a pay-off & her contracted years of silence has expired.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
                              That's the problem...She opened up toooo much. That's how they got the stain on the dress that busted them!!!
                              Now, why the hell didn't she wash that stain, anyway? What was she saving it for? A souvenier to show her friends? That's just disgusting!

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6700 users online. 359 members and 6341 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X