300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The meat between the buns.

So, I heard you like to eats sliced meats. Tell us your favorite sandwich, and how its assembled.

For me: Ciabatta bread, on each side of the bread you place some finely sliced roasted red bell peppers, thin sliced batempe pickles, some tomatoes sliced thin seasoned with a dash of salt. Lots of jalapenos.

Meats/cheese: Spicey turkey breast, prosciutto, ham, salami, muenster cheese then drizzle a little oil and vinegar and BAM!

Italian.jpgDiNics-is-the-winner-for-article.jpg
    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Had a good sandwhich at a local cafe the other day. 3.5oz of sliced roast beef, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, all between two slice of pita bread. Yum.
      "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob2899 View Post
        Had a good sandwhich at a local cafe the other day. 3.5oz of sliced roast beef, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, all between two slice of pita bread. Yum.
        I'm almost the same, with the only difference being that I prefer mine on s/d.
        This Space For Rent

Comment

Damn, I got excited when I saw the thread title

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
            Damn, I got excited when I saw the thread title
            Isn't marketing a wonderful thing?

Comment

A meatball sandwich is my favorite. With lots of sauce. Homemade. Not like the ones you get at Subway. Following as a close second would be BLT.

Comment

A good Philly Cheese Steak is about as good as it gets. They don't know how to make them on the west coast though. In fact, most of the sandwiches are poor substitutes for east coast hoagies. We need some eastern delis to move on out here!

Comment

They can't duplicate the rolls anywhere.
                  Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
                    Brooklyn has the best pizza, my Dad says it's because of the water. I'm starting to believe him. I went to TN to visit some family. All that's down there is like Papa Johns and Dominos. I was in shock as a NYer to see such low quality pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
                      Sad but true.

Comment

Smoked turkey breast (sliced thin & layered) on Ciabatta bread with spinach & leaf lettuce and chipolte mayo.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Two chicks, me in da' middle...

( da' bigger da' boobs da' betta' )
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                            Smoked turkey breast

I'll "smoke" dat' turkey fer' ya' Officer slamdunk'z!

Wid' this here!

(sliced thin & layered)

Ohhh sorry, here, I'll use this here anti-LEO trollian skinn'in knife...

on Ciabatta bread

Wha' What da' hell?????

Ya' one fancy type feller' I must declare, or'z ya' don't know how ta' sprell!

with spinach

Yukky, everyboDy HATES spinach!!!

'Sept, pop-eye'z...

& leaf lettuce

Leaf lettuce ehhhh??? as opposed ta' tree bark, or fence post lettuce???

and chipolte mayo.

Chip-ole---whata?

what da' hell tiz' dat',,, I do ask thou, Sire Officer slamdunk'z.......

Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

I'll "smoke" dat' turkey fer' ya' Officer slamdunk'z!

Wid' this here!

I smoked one myself about ten years ago Sully.

With my troll car. I hit a low flyer two months later and it peeled the bar-light right off.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3173 users online. 163 members and 3010 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X