300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will ya' be ma' friend?

Dear O.COM civie Dirt ball'z, and O.COM coppa'z...

I wanna' mo' friends..so iz' a' begg'in ya' ta' be-friend ta' this ole' drunk, wemeniza', O.COM stage coach robb'a and all 'round thief...

and his side kick Trigger.

Iz' a loney sort O' mule skinna' build up younda' in outta' space...

Hate anti-LEO trolls..will cheat at cards fer a plugged nickel,

and carry a knife in ma' boot.

Got ma' a gud homestead..

And outdoor's plumb'ins..

Even'z got a winged fly'in mule named Trigger.

That's me, Trigger..

Soooooo.. whada ya' say peeps O' da' O???

Hell I'll even throw in sum O.com gold pieces..

Your idiot, errr I mean crook, errrrr I mean card cheat, errrrr
    I mean drunk, errrrr I mean wemenizer, errrrr I mean friend..

Da' Perfessa' O stuffy..

yours truly,

Da' Admiral of da' O..

ect.ect.ect.ect.
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Hey mate what;s up
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Of course I'm your friend ....you crooked, card cheatin, womenizin', crazy Professin', genius!

I'll even give ya a Valentine Hug.

Comment

The ever lovely Roxanne sends her.....well, you know.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I would friend you Sully, but we're already friends.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
            Hey mate what;s up

Well Stevo, sho' nuff what 'taint up dat' should'z be up'z...

Put da' Trig ta' shame, I do's say's...

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
            Of course I'm your friend ....you crooked, card cheatin, womenizin', crazy Professin', genius! I'll even give ya a Valentine Hug.

Well EmmaPeel'z....cain't ya' be a bit mo' of a friend...if ya' know what I a dink'in....You and me roll'in in da' hay..in ma' love barn, gett'in hotta' and hotta'..'den all of a sudd'in da' damn hay a spo-n-ta-ne-ous combust'z O' lust!

We go runn'in outta' da' burn'in barn O' lust me ride'in ya' and ya' ride'in ma'...Hand in hand......neked as two blue jay birdie'z...

cheek ta' cheek we'z jump in da' O.COM love pond fed by da' sewer system O' lust ca-nanal...We make da' moon go bumpity bump, humpity hump, up and down, round and 'round, alllllll nite long, scream'in and a' sqeez'in make'in da' moon turn red from lust..

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
            The ever lovely Roxanne sends her.....well, you know.

Well, Well, Well, dig it deep, dig it straight, dig it ALL NITE LONG!!!!!

I sho' nuf do know's!!!

Now dat's one hot chickie Sire Lt.!!!

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
            I would friend you Sully, but we're already friends.

Don't matta' Sire Sarge...two friends tiz' betta' dan' one!

Originally posted by TheTick
            Me too, I've been drinking his Kool-Aid for a bit now...

Sire Officer da' Ticks,

Taint' bad fer' sqeeze huh????

Damn crap tiz' mo' flay-may-mable'z dan' JP4..

So I inquire ta' da' new peep'z O' da'O....why not be ma' friend so Iz' can show ya' sum magic stuffy..Take a ride on da' big one...beyond da' circle of da' wire of da' O...where nobody's dare ta' go's...

Place where up tiz' down, and left tiz' right...when ya' squeeze ya' squirt and when ya' squirt ya' squeeze..Watch ouT'z I saY fer da' trollIan way!!!gotta' have sum gut's cuz round taint' right and lines alway'z cross..da' blue line tiz' where it'z at...

So why not..step right up's and win some crap, step right up and be ma' friend!

Well, I'll give it a try!
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I'd be ya friend... but I can't understand a lick of what you're saying... and I speak Texan!
              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
                I'd be ya friend... but I can't understand a lick of what you're saying... and I speak Texan!

Well'z hot dawg diggitie'z hog'z!!!!

Well Officer BC501 we'z got mo' in common dan' 2 blackeyed peas on a plate on a new years eve grub we do's!

I declare'z, hear me loud and hear ma' clear ma' fella' Lone Star, red blooded American, Brotha' Texan....Why, why, why, we should be da' best O' buddies..

Iz gunna' proclaim'z why, right here and now, so ya'll gatha' 'round my orfice..

errrr,,ummm I mean office..

But first we'z all know real Texans got dar' hoss'es..and believe ya' me Iz got da' ul-ti-mate hoss..Got wings, can fly fasta' dan' light, screws philly's like dar' taint' no tomato,, err I mean tomorrow...

That's me and my name is Trigger, and that bum of an Admiral that I take care of is a half human, half alien machine from another freak place, another warped piece of time that God threw away.

Shut ya' pie hole Trig, I be a balbb'inz here!

Any'tway'z, I know we done won at da' Alamo!, I do declare da' bluebonnet da' Texas flower of da' Lone Star State..Just like da' tumble weed is da' flower of da' O..And dat' our flag tiz' 2 sixgun'z wrapped in a McRib sandwich..

Why we'z got so much in commons our wanted posters tiz' probably da' same one!

So I dink ya' should become ma' friend Officer BC501..why this cud' open doors O' opportunities, wemen'z, good booze, great cigars and knock out boobs attached ta' beautiful wemen folk dat' knows how ta' make samaches only da' great Officer Chilla' can appreciate....So whada' ya say dear ole' friend, good ole bank robb'in buddy...

Why ya' need ma' ta' cova' yaz' 6..Shoot 'den look later.. Say no ta I.A., be 10-7 24/7,

Now let's go down ta' da' O.COM saloon and find ya' sum badge bunnies

and cheat at da' poker table!

Do I know ya' padna?
                Why don't ya' take a load off and play a few hands...
                -Frank

Comment

Say no to IA-

LOL!
                  SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                  SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                    Say no to IA-

LOL!

Yall'z did done did hear'z da' Officer swat_op'z five O sex errrr' Iz means
                    Officer swat's-op'z five O 5 and 9 tenths plus a tenth!!....

Just say no!

No!

No!!! Har-Monica Lew!!!

Say it aint' so, nose!

and "nosey-ness"!

Dumbody please be ma' friend!!!

Iz' a begg'in yaz'!!!

I do declare'z!!

Give ya' 3 marbles, sum werms andz' a striNg O'
                    Fish line!,,I will's..

If ya' be ma' friend!!

I';; even learn ya' how'z ta'

Pull off robb'in da' O.COM bank and un-trust!!!

If's,, ya' be ma' friend!
                    -Frank

Comment

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post

Ohhhhhh dat' kid skidd'in down da' banasta' looked just like ma'!!!!

I done did like dat' dar' songy thiNgy, sho' nuf did'z!!!

From ChiTownDet.....

I friended you Sully....You owe me $5.

Why ya' sho' nuf did"z ChitownDet Sire!!!!!

Sooooooo...Here yaz' 5 dallaz'!!!

Wanna' juicy kiss ta'???

Iz' cay-pie-blez' O' anything at all's I do say wid' much
                        discomfort, cuzz of da' swell'in in ma' pant'z!!

Last edited by asullivan; 03-04-2014, 01:12 AM.
                        -Frank

Comment

Sully is a lot easier to understand in person. Still have yet to meet trigger though.

Comment

Originally posted by stbspd View Post
                            Sully is a lot easier to understand in person. Still have yet to meet trigger though.

Iz' tiz'????

Hummmm....zz..

I ain'ts got a crap'z, errr I mean gapes on what ya speak of my lil buddy stb-ect-ect-ect...Butt'z anal-way's taint no greyhound dawggy gunna' jump ma' bones and go a crawl'in up ma' sphincta' hole, dat'z fer' sho..

Anytway'z Ya' is one of my buddies in dis here budd'in town of 5 or 9 peeps, on a gud day...

So I do pro-pose dat' ya' become ma' buddy 'gain..easy nuff ta' do...Just declare ya' my buddy fer'eva' and whammo, thank yaz' mamo, it be done like a toad frog snatch'in up a june bug unda' da' O.COM street lamps...

Dar' like dis here one'z

anyway I really do need mo' friend's..
                            Cuzz when da' peep'z from outta' space come'z a call'in
                            I can throw da' lot of ya' ta' dem' and save my own'z skin's..

Originally posted by stbspd View Post
                            Sully is a lot easier to understand in person.

well's not really, cuz' I morph all 'round likez.
                            Cus da' coppaz' keep on try'in ta' plug ma' fer robb'in da' stage
                            and da' bank!

but hell, a thiNgy gots ta' make a live'in dont'z ya' know'z
                            dont'z ya' see's..

speak'in 'bout see'in I might be betta' ta' under-take in person like
                            butt'z what I did declare still stands true as blue..

Like these thiNgy'z

Inta'

this here'z thiNgy..

-Frank

Comment

You know I love ya, Sully...but I'm your friend too.
                              Originally posted by JasperST
                              "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                              It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7561 users online. 215 members and 7346 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X