Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops and hypertension, how to accurately measure blood pressure.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops and hypertension, how to accurately measure blood pressure.

Sarge, is it true that by 2016 all major metropolitan stations in the U.S. will have Diane Kruger lookalikes to perform this 'test'?

Might be time to immigrate.
    Last edited by CaptainKangaroo5691; 01-12-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
      Sarge, is it true that by 2016 all major metropolitan stations in the U.S. will have Diane Kruger lookalikes to perform this 'test'?

Might be time to immigrate.
      With Diane lookalikes, I anticipate a outbreak of Munchausen Syndrome.
      Last edited by BTDT2; 01-12-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
        yes
        Sorry, I forgot. I hear Megan will be in all Los Angeles stations by 2017. Chin up.

Comment

Sent to all my police friends. Thanks!
          “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
          ― Edmund Burke

Comment

Sorry, I forgot. I hear Megan will be in all Los Angeles stations by 2017. Chin up.

Capt. K, being you have expertise in these matters, do think I'm too old to enroll in a parochial school or education ministry maintained by the Church?

Comment

Capt. K, being you have expertise in these matters, do think I'm too old to enroll in a parochial school or education ministry maintained by the Church?
              No, just explain that you're the second cousin of Benjamin Button.

Comment

No, just explain that you're the second cousin of Benjamin Button.

Thanks for the "Benny B" heads up.

Comment

The main LEO medical provider in my area is Group Health. I will advise all my female classmates to decline all upcoming Group Health clinical rotations
                  "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin.

Comment

Originally posted by lilyWA View Post
                    The main LEO medical provider in my area is Group Health. I will advise all my female classmates to decline all upcoming Group Health clinical rotations
                    I thought this was how Group Death saved money....by doing mammograms for staff by hand while checking patients' bp...
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

I rather have a nurse check my blood pressure than Internal affairs check my prostate.
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 01-14-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Hmmmm. I could get into preventative medicine if it is going to be more like the op.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
                          Hmmmm. I could get into preventative medicine if it is going to be more like the op.
                          So would I. If only my local nurses didn't look like this

Comment

Originally posted by kermit315 View Post

So would I. If only my local nurses didn't look like this

Just drink enough alcohol until she looks like this:
                            Last edited by BTDT2; 01-14-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Just drink enough alcohol until she looks like this:
                              THAT level of beer goggle-ness would require an IV drip.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4611 users online. 292 members and 4319 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X