No announcement yet.

Dennis Rodman wants Nobel peace prize

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Rodman wants Nobel peace prize

“My mission is to break the ice between hostile countries,” Rodman told Sports Illustrated in an interview for its annual “Where are they now?” issue. “Why it’s been left to me to smooth things over, I don’t know. Dennis Rodman, of all people. Keeping us safe is really not my job; it’s the black guy’s [that would be President Obama] job. But I’ll tell you this: If I don’t finish in the top three for the next Nobel Peace Prize, something’s seriously wrong.”
    Well why the hell not? They gave it to Obummer so why not "The Worm"

Source and rest of article
    He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Eff Rodman.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Rodman is another one that I want to turn on the morning news and hear that he is pushing up daisys
      Retired LASD

Dennis used to live nine doors away from me. The only prize he gets is for being the household with more calls for police service than any other home in the city. The neighbors were ecstatic when he moved.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

What's Going On

There are currently 5229 users online. 179 members and 5050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad