Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Never Go Full Retard"

We are doomed.... :shout:

Williams-Sonoma store pulls pressure cookers from shelves following Boston bombing

pressure cookerLooking to buy a pressure cooker for that new recipe you’re wanting to try? The Natick Mall near Boston might not be the best place to shop.

In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, the mall’s Williams-Sonoma store has removed pressure cookers from its shelves. The bombers used pressure cookers as part of the explosive devices that killed three and wounded more than 180 people at last week’s race.

“It’s a temporary thing out of respect,” the store manager said.

Pressure cookers are still available on the Williams-Sonoma website, and other Boston-area stores that sell the cookers are keeping their shelves stocked, according to Patch.

Many people took to Twitter to voice their disapproval of the Williams-Sonoma store’s choice to remove pressure cookers, pointing out that other things sold in the kitchenware shop could also be used to inflict harm. Tweeters noted the dangers in knives, cheese graters and scissors.

Perhaps the best point was that a bomber would most likely purchase a much less expensive pressure cooker at a place like Walmart, instead of shopping at Williams-Sonoma.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/04/...oston-bombing/
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

I'm sure they didn't use W-S pressure cookers. Do they realize how much their **** costs?

Comment

Stupid PC crap.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Is there a Wal-mart nearby? I'd shop there instead.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Next, a background check and 10 day waiting list for kitchen appliances.
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
            Next, a background check and 10 day waiting list for kitchen appliances.
            Or they're going to lock them up, just like spray paint and cough medicine.
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
              I'm sure they didn't use W-S pressure cookers. Do they realize how much their **** costs?

Not ta' mention da' mess daz' make.

Buy da' Marlex!
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Jeez, some people are retarded.

I am pretty sure that this 'sign of respect' was more of a shot to get their names out there and raise sales....well, it got their name out there, for being idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4118 users online. 241 members and 3877 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X