Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone doing for the end of the world?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone doing for the end of the world?

----------------------------------------
    Last edited by CaptainKangaroo5691; 09-11-2013, 05:37 PM.

I'm workin'! That's right, whatever's comin' I'm gonna meet it head on. The only thing that's gonna freak me out is if the call queue is completely empty when I roll out on a Friday night. Then I'll know it has begun.

Unless of course, everything just goes "poof" at 00:01, in which case I will probably be sitting on my couch watching a rerun of Always Sunny in Philadelphia, like I am right now.
    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

They haven't specified a time, so I'm not sure if I have time for one last Mc Flurry or not. Is Always Sunny in Philadelphia any good? I guess I'm a bit late to get into a new series now.....

Comment

I'll be working too. As I work, I am going to do as much as possible to ridicule the scientists who brought this fallacy to the public. No man knows when the world is going to end. Every now and again, some crackpot convinces people that the time has come. Some quit their jobs, some sell everything they have and party until 'the end'. It's just another day; enjoy it.

Extraordinarily Ordinary & Remarkably Unremarkable!

"I bet you have an "Operator" patch on your gear"--CCCSD
        "Everyone has a purpose in life. Some people's purpose is to be the example of what NOT to do..."--tanksoldier

Comment

I've got a 10 hour shift starting in 4 hours, I might miss the whole fiasco as well.

Comment

Besides that, the world cannot end on Friday, I am scheduled for an O/T shift Saturday night.

Extraordinarily Ordinary & Remarkably Unremarkable!

"I bet you have an "Operator" patch on your gear"--CCCSD
            "Everyone has a purpose in life. Some people's purpose is to be the example of what NOT to do..."--tanksoldier

Comment

Gotta love that O/T

Comment

I work from 1700 to 0100 tonight, Ill let ya'll know if theres any zombies or fire and brimstone or what not. I'm sure there will be a lot of end of the world parties.
                "Judge's comment's for precedent are Blue by Day White by Knight. Common battery signals are as follows chuck, kluck, pencil, eraser and ink. The most common signal is Tinkerbell." - gabrielnzion's crazy ramblings

Comment

Watch your six

Comment

It's coming up on 5 PM EST here, so I bought a 7 hour supply of beer. May as well go out doing something I enjoy....

Comment

I'm still at work (I bring my laptop to work) and nothings happened so I guess we're safe.

One of my partners and I are daring each other to drive around with our gas mask on after 2400.

Fix up your cruiser like this: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1...9,r:1,s:0,i:91

Also remember to play Ride of the Valkyries for extra effect.
                      Last edited by CaptainKangaroo5691; 12-20-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I'm going to eat lots of McRib sammiches and then go out, pee on someone that I really dislike to end the day.

Comment

I'll be blasting that, just like I did the last time the world was supposed to end.

I'll also be on Twitter so I can see all the wannabe comedians make the same unoriginal jokes about the end of the world.
                          "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

We don't have the McRib here, let me know what it's like. Not so sure about the peeing part, I guess we all have our vices.

Comment

Haha Jacob, I've seen that posted 4 times already on facebook. Along with the crappy jokes and statuses that go "omg about to die#loveyouall". It gave me a good opportunity to clear out my friends list.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8880 users online. 277 members and 8603 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X