300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor13

Taylor13's father has terminal cancer and requested prayers from the members here on the forum.
    Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
    President Ronald Reagan

All we ask is to be let alone.
    President Jefferson Davis

I'm sorry to hear that.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Taylor's dad is in my prayers.....With God, all things are possible.
      "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

One measure of a good man, is his children. Taylor's Dad, you sir, ARE, a good man. I don't need to have met you, to know this.

Good Ju Ju and vibes sent your way, Sir. God bless.
        The All New
        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Prayers sent.
          sigpic

Comment

Very sad to hear that. Prayers that he makes a full recovery soon!

Comment

Taylor, your dad is in my prayers....and I second Trooper's sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
                Very sad to hear that. Prayers that he makes a full recovery soon!
                Unfortunately terminal cancer means he wont be making a recovery. The cancer spread wayyy too rapidly.

Comment

I'm sorry.

Your pa' has a stand up son, thats one thing I know for sure.

Prayers as always.

Your buddy,

Alex
                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

May God grant you strength and peace in the times ahead.

Suggest you ask him to make some father to son videos for the future stages of your life -- for when you turn 21, when you get married, when you become a Police Officer, when you turn 30, when you buy a house, when your first child is born -- and make other personal videos for his other loved ones for their future times. It will give you the benefit of his years at times when you're ready for it. And it will give him a way to extend his benevolent influence beyond the mortal veil.

God bless your father and his family and friends in this terribly trying time.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                      May God grant you strength and peace in the times ahead.

Suggest you ask him to make some father to son videos for the future stages of your life -- for when you turn 21, when you get married, when you become a Police Officer, when you turn 30, when you buy a house, when your first child is born -- and make other personal videos for his other loved ones for their future times. It will give you the benefit of his years at times when you're ready for it. And it will give him a way to extend his benevolent influence beyond the mortal veil.

God bless your father and his family and friends in this terribly trying time.
                      He can barely talk on "good" days. Went from joking around and laughing last week to barely being able to speak a whole sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                        He can barely talk on "good" days. Went from joking around and laughing last week to barely being able to speak a whole sentence.
                        I'm very sorry to learn that. Please be brave and strong. You have many friends here.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                          I pray that he rests comfortably then.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. Taylor you and your family our in my prayers.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
                            (")_(")
                            Copy and paste Bunny into your
                            signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Taylor, your dad would want you to reach down deep and hold on. Believe it or not, death is as much a part of life as anything else. Try to keep that in focus and know we are here for you pal. Anytime. More prayers and more good Ju Ju sent out to you and yor family buddy.
                              The All New
                              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4572 users online. 229 members and 4343 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X