Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie prank

He's lucky he didn't get shot! Hilarious though

Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

I find it hilarious
    If its worth doing, then it's worth doing right.

Comment

I have to know how badly he got beat up at the very end. haha

Comment

That's funny!

Working the night shift it's tempting to play pranks on my coworkers, but I don't dare. I know I'd get shot.
        "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

This zombie guy's youtube channel has a bunch of other hilarious videos; though a bit crude and juvenile. His how to pick up women series is... interesting.
          Last edited by Ignite; 06-05-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I needed that laugh. Thank you hahahaha

Comment

That was funny, but pretty dangerous. Seems like a damn good way to get yourself shot.

Comment

Everybody else was so quiet, even as they ran away. I'm guessing they were part of the prank?

Comment

That video had me dying of laughter, would be funny to see a part 2

Comment

This guy is not afraid of death/getting pummeled. Watch his other videos.

Comment

Hilarious??? Funny???? WTF,this guy is a complete rectal apeture.Even if some people were in on it,some possibly were not.What if someone who was running had a physical problem that prevented mobility?What if a woman was pregnant and fell while running causing a miscarriage??What if SOMEONE had a weapon and killed the f'in idiot??would the cameraman stay around and say "well you see officer,it was like this...." or would he disappear and the shooter be arrested ala,Zimmerman????p.Sorry,making fun of victims of heinous crimes,and laughing about victims,is NOT,in my "fun" book.ANYONE else that disagrees with me is welcome to,and I am not being a tight arse,BUT,you younger folks need to think ,what is funny,and what is NOT. Personally,I would charge him with Terrorizing,Agg Assault,Dist. the Peace and would sit down and read the criminal code and find what else I could charge,hence the phrase"throwing the book at him"..
                      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                        Hilarious??? Funny???? WTF,this guy is a complete rectal apeture.Even if some people were in on it,some possibly were not.What if someone who was running had a physical problem that prevented mobility?What if a woman was pregnant and fell while running causing a miscarriage??What if SOMEONE had a weapon and killed the f'in idiot??would the cameraman stay around and say "well you see officer,it was like this...." or would he disappear and the shooter be arrested ala,Zimmerman????p.Sorry,making fun of victims of heinous crimes,and laughing about victims,is NOT,in my "fun" book.ANYONE else that disagrees with me is welcome to,and I am not being a tight arse,BUT,you younger folks need to think ,what is funny,and what is NOT. Personally,I would charge him with Terrorizing,Agg Assault,Dist. the Peace and would sit down and read the criminal code and find what else I could charge,hence the phrase"throwing the book at him"..
                        Man our lives would be so mundane if every person was calculating every "what if" when it came to humor and amusement.

You can "what if" all day but this is nothing more than a mild prank (not very smart, but since when is intelligence factored into the prank equation?). You should try laughing, it's fun!
                        Last edited by Ignite; 06-05-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

It would've been a short video had he come near me. Act like a zombie and you'll be treated like one.
                          "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                          I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Can't disagree with any of the outcomes you described. However I'm not one to live my life under a box. What if the person you got to arrest is paralyzed in one arm and can't put both hands in the air? What if a person is crossing into a restricted area but are deaf and don't listen to your commands and can get shot? I can go on and on, but it's rather pointless because none of those happened, and nothing you described happened. If it did, it would be a whole different story with a headline about a kid doing a prank now dead. It's life. It is what it is and if you can't ever add humor to anything, then I am sorry you live a boring life. There are stupid people like this kid in this world for a reason and that is to entertain all of us when we have a lot going on.

Sorry every one. With all of these cannibalistic people coming out of the wood work, we can no longer make jokes about zombies because of the victims. Instead we have to go on with our every day miserable lives and follow the rules of a book.
                            Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

I think Alan Funt would have strongly disagreed with you.
                              “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4326 users online. 153 members and 4173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X