X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys i like popping balloons

http://www.youtube.com/embed/EqMxEBFfIHI
    YAAAAAAAAAA BALLOOON

Wow! I can't decide if that is funny or scary.
    It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
      YAAAAAAAAAA BALLOOON
      Lets take up a collection and send Taylor to his first balloon popping party. Its time he got his balloon popped.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by safetyallday View Post
        Wow! I can't decide if that is funny or scary.
        I vote for Scary.
        'nil carborundum illegitimi'

Any and all statements made solely represent my opinion and do not reflect an official opinion, belief, or policy of any department or agency to which I am employed. Furthermore, I am in no way authorized to speak on behalf of any department or agency.

Comment

Who hasnt seen this scenario played out hundreds of times before.
          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Blowing up a large balloon rapidly produces hyperbaric hyperoxygenation and consequential experiential effects. Just before the balloon pops the back-pressure is maximized and when it pops and the person exhales and then laughs the hybaric aspect is immediately removed and normal breathing is quickly restored resulting in a rapid decrease in oxygen levels. When this takes place in the context of a libidinal event the body responds by producing compensatory prolongation of the neurotransmitter releases associated with the libidinal event. The mechanism is similar to that involved in libidinal asphyxia but far less dangerous.

Cathectation (libidinal investiture) involves GnRH neuronal migration. This means acquisition of a kink is easier to achieve than it losing it is. The best way to lose a kink is reproduction. Theis causes remigration of GnRH neurons in reinforcement of the specific interests and behaviors that resulted in the production of offspring.

For the sake of our survival as individuals and as a species Nature is hedonically parsimonious and algesically and nociceptively copious. (For our own good and for furtherance of its agenda Nature is stingy with pleasure and liberal with aches and pains.) People try to get around that by manipulating the punishment-reward systems in the neural apparatus.
            Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 04-08-2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
              Blowing up a large balloon rapidly produces hyperbaric hyperoxygenation and consequential experiential effects. Just before the balloon pops the back-pressure is maximized and when it pops and the person exhales and then laughs the hybaric aspect is immediately removed and normal breathing is quickly restored resulting in a rapid decrease in oxygen levels. When this takes place in the context of a libidinal event the body responds by producing compensatory prolongation of the neurotransmitter releases associated with the libidinal event. The mechanism is similar to that involved in libidinal asphyxia but far less dangerous.

Cathectation (libidinal investiture) involves GnRH neuronal migration. This means acquisition of a kink is easier to achieve than it losing it is. The best way to lose a kink is reproduction. Theis causes remigration of GnRH neurons in reinforcement of the specific interests and behaviors that resulted in the production of offspring.

For the sake of our survival as individuals and as a species Nature is hedonically parsimonious and algesically and nociceptively copious. (For our own good and for furtherance of its agenda Nature is stingy with pleasure and liberal with aches and pains.) People try to get around that by manipulating the punishment-reward systems in the neural apparatus.
              well fer Gods sakes Major Sire,

We all knew dat'.....
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8292 users online. 380 members and 7912 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X