Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you tell which McDonald's Food this is?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you tell which McDonald's Food this is?

yummm.jpg

Answer will be posted soon....................
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste Bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination

Used to be chicken nuggets.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

^^^^^ damn beat me to it.
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
        Used to be chicken nuggets.
        What do you mean 'used to be'?

Are you saying it's pink poop?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
        (")_(")
        Copy and paste Bunny into your
        signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
          ^^^^^ damn beat me to it.
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
            What do you mean 'used to be'?
            Supposedly, Mac Deez no longer uses that in the nuggets, only white meat chicken now.

Supposedly....
            NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
              Supposedly, Mac Deez no longer uses that in the nuggets, only white meat chicken now.

Supposedly....
              Trust me....they still used that after they switched to "only white meat". Basically, they take the non-edible pieces of chicken and treat it with ammonia.....then it turns into that paste and mix it with the other chicken. As long as the stuff they treated was non-edible "white meat", they can legally say it's 100% white meat.

Comment

...used to make strawberry shakes?
                (I hope)
                SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2015, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $400 to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

That looks delicious.

It's not strawberry Soft Serve?

M-11
                  “All men dream...... But not equally..
                  Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                  but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                  for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Chicken Nuggets!

Anyone who hasn't watched "Supersize Me" should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                      ...used to make strawberry shakes?
                      (I hope)
                      Mechanically separated chicken.

Comment

Yikes, I'm glad I've always resisted the urge for chicken nuggets. I just get mcmuffins and a sweet tea.

Comment

It has to be the strawberry soft serve ice cream. It can't possibly be nuggets! I can't imagine how that could possible be meat. Or is it made into patties and then breaded?

Comment

found chicken bones in my nuggets before

Comment

It looks like the slurry that they use in filling out hamburger meat, made from tendons, ligaments, etc. It isn't just McD's either it's fairly widespread. Organic hamburger supposedly doesn't have it, otherwise it's a crap shoot. I don't buy it because at 3 bucks a pound you can get lean steaks instead. If you can't recognize it, there's usually a good reason.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5929 users online. 317 members and 5612 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X