Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Arkham Asylum Is The Best video game I ever played

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nm99CGKLZU
    Last edited by jcioccke; 11-29-2011, 06:05 AM.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

my friend said the same. it recieved 10/10. I've only heard good things about the game. I cant knock it.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

I was hesitant because that's not my kind of game; but I am glad I go it
      MDRDEP:

Comment

So many video games out and so little time to play. I've barely torn the plastic off MW3 and Uncharted 3 and I don't even have Assassin's Creed Revelations yet. Now Arkham's on my list too.
        "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Friends of mine are hooked on Batman AC, I like it however don't see myself playing much else besides Gears 3 well into 2012.

TAKE IT!

Comment

It's a good game, but I would hardly call it the best game I ever played. I'm really enjoying BF3.

Comment

I think it's on the person. I was a huge Batman fan as a kid (comin books etc) I like how the game play is true to the charecter with gadgets and style of take downs etc.
              MDRDEP:

Comment

I love Batman, Batman the animated series hands down the best Batman cartoons...The Batman cartoons now suck...I've been let down by Batman games in the past...

You should pick up Fifa 2012, it's a good game, I'm hooked...Get Manchester United, they're the New York Yankees of the Barclay's Premier league...Rooney, Hernandez (Chicharito), and Nani are real good...
                sigpic

Comment

i was never in to super hero stuff, but the graphics do look good, i'll give it that.
                  dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

I'm pretty sure Uncharted is the best game series in the history of the world!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10085 users online. 373 members and 9712 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                    X