300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robo defense

This is my favorite game to play while I am on the toilet. I am at level 720. Anyone else play? Only time I move on is when I get a perfect score.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
    This is my favorite game to play while I am on the toilet.
    Okay, eleven views prior to this, and nobody's said "thanks for sharing" yet? Sheesh.
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
      Okay, eleven views prior to this, and nobody's said "thanks for sharing" yet? Sheesh.
      They are use to me by now.

Comment

Android only app I take it? There is a few Android apps I would like to see make there way to iPhone. My boss has a game called xconstruction on his phone and it is pretty cool.

I play Cut the Rope, Plants vs Zombies and Flick Home Run on my iPhone when on the can.
        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
          Android only app I take it? There is a few Android apps I would like to see make there way to iPhone. My boss has a game called xconstruction on his phone and it is pretty cool.

I play Cut the Rope, Plants vs Zombies and Flick Home Run on my iPhone when on the can.
          Yea.. android app. The xconstruction game is fun. I beat it though... it was very very frustrating lol... I am going to be sad when I trade my sprint evo 4g phone in for the iPhone5 When it comes out in april

Comment

I got into Unblock Me. It's a low tech game on Android and iOS, but extrmely addicting!
            “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
              This is my favorite game to play while I am on the toilet. I am at level 720. Anyone else play? Only time I move on is when I get a perfect score.
              OK, I first read this as, "... only time I move ONE is when I get a perfect score." and thought wow, that is one powerful game!
              "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
              ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by MargeGunderson View Post
                OK, I first read this as, "... only time I move ONE is when I get a perfect score." and thought wow, that is one powerful game!
                lol

Comment

iOs has Tower Defense. Same thing as robo defense.
                  "Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs."

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5105 users online. 176 members and 4929 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                  X