Happy Birthday Marines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Marines

Today is the most important birthday of the year. Happy Birthday Marines!

Semper Fi!
    "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Semper Fi

Happy birthday, Marines.
    Last edited by Sgt. Slaughter; 11-10-2011, 08:24 AM.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Happy Birthday.
      There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
      ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
      MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Comment

Full Metal Jacket Scene of them singing Happy Birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5yKf...eature=related
          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Wrong birthday.

Just begin......
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

All you J-heads and non-J-heads, I order you to watch this video! Semper Fidelis!!!

http://www.godaddy.com/holiday/usmc/...px?isc=gdz1109
              Last edited by ftttu; 11-10-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10523 users online. 413 members and 10110 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X