300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hells bells I say....... :(

Gulp Gulp, drink slurp,gulp burp.... ahhhhhhhhhhh..Nutt'in like a duff and smashed up bananas fer' breakfast....

Well hell, cain't post picutre thingy's or nutt'in else so we will just sit here and blab.. ..

Trigger and ma' are sitt'in near our empty turned over wooden cable spool..one of them thar' big un's they use fer' power lines, cause I like big un's... ( insert cool icon thingy here ).....thats what we use fer' our table....to arm/hoove wrestle, gabble, drink and fight... Dis table thingy has been in da' family ever since ma' great grandpappy stole it from old man Nick Telsa......

We just got back a few moons ago from a far off galaxy near, or in da' Pleiades constilation..we was a snoop'in 'round fer' stuff.....secret stuff that Lt. Frank and a few other LEO's kinda' wanted...everythang was go'in OK till da' Trig failed ta' detect a stream of high velocity cosmic radiation, from a overlooked pulsar, which in turn made his testicles grow as big a basketballs, and almost da' same color....But daz' didn't feel like dem' basketballs, daz' kinda' felt like two sacks of halfway harded concrete...Da' same crap day' sell down at da' O.COM feed and tack store...after a good rain....

So now da' Trig is hee'in and a haw'in that I shouldn't be talk'in about his nuts....well I say nuts ta' him!!!...If he's dumb enough not ta' protect da' family mud balls it's his own damn fault...Besides It just as well could have gave ma' dump'in too!!!! In fact it did....(insert embarrassment thingy here).....

Da' Trig gets everythang from a continous resonat'in nuclear fusion blow hole ta' a snout dat' can pick up one picogram of Anti LEO trollian trash stink up wind, mind ya', many light years away,,,,,, and he's cry'in over his nuts.....How about me????, and mr' willy wonker??? Poor guy has only one eye and now its all blurry with green stuffy com'in out of it....Hell's I gett'in old..Da' Major Monty built me in late 2005 in yaz' years or dump'in like dat......I need a wemens and a good old fashioned overhaul....

Are dar' and peeps around here dat's got a nack fer pneumatics, hydraulics, control sysyems ( both open and closed loop) and dat' wierd software da' Major Monty knows....??? Now mind yaz' ya' gunna' need a super top O.COM secret clearance thingy from da' supreme council or ya' cain't get my access codes, hell's,, Iz don't even have 'dem... (Insert mad thingy here)...

So da' Trigger said everythang in da' universe has spring like characteristics...I told him he was full of horse$h1t, he said he twernt' and I said, "he was"....Den' he says even a rock solid bowling ball bounces, if yaz'' drop it on a piece of mass thats dense enough to have an affect of causing momentum....He goes on ta' yap if under them thar' conditions if ya' drop a bowl'in ball like here on earth it will bounce..den he said anythang will bounce with da' right mass and gravitational pull or attraction....I say He's full of good old Kentucky blue grass gas...Minus dar' moon shine....

So den' as wez' waz' blabb'in I snuck alittle RAM from ma' banks and started to run some hypothetical's on this spring thingy comment...Well da' more i run data the more I'm a' start'in ta' believe what da' Trig said is true.... be it a lattice crystal of intrisic siicon dioxide or a bar of Trollian fat soap... even a theoritical rod of 440 steel with a infinite diameter, thickness of one atom (Neal Bohr Model) with a dabble of peanut butter.....

Speak'in of SiO2, Da' silicon has more uses dan' boob jobs..thats right, more than one use.......Just like me!!
    If ya' take a piece of SIO2 and cut it just right along it's many facets then tourque it a bit back and forth it will produce a small voltage...and depend'in on alot of different stuffy, but the voltage will have a specific frequency and I mean very specific indeed's....Now, crystals cain't do this thing we call "Oscillate"up ta' much more than 50 Mhz...Dats 50 million cycles or repititions per second...Or one oscillation (360 degrees) would occur every 20 nanoseconds...

OTOH, if you apply a small voltage ta' da' same piece of crystal it will osillate @ 50 Mhz forever and ever....only when you remove the potential of difference or voltage will dat' little piece of cut sand stop danc'in all over Gods creation... Now, if we all put our heads ta'getha' ta' make one real big head, which hopefully will make one huge brain, maybe, just maybe, we could figure out ta' make dis' little piece of crap just keep on danc'in after we remove dat' small voltage...

Here in lays da' problem as wez' see's it....

Thar' are "losses" in everthang', even a good mack'in from da' Chillar' Man.... (insert cool face thingy here)..
    So once we remove tha' voltage dar' are (is) mechanical resistances and other stuffy....Newton said sump'in like "that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time." But wez' got more problems here.....Trigger pull up a direct quote from da' Old man himself I demand's.!!!! ( insert red mean face here)

"The conservation of energy refers to the conservation of the total energy of an isolated system over time (including rest mass energy mc² associated with the rest mass of particles) and all other forms of energy (kinetic, potential, nuclear, chemical, thermal, etc.) in the system together."

So in otha' werds, if we remove this voltage dat' started da' SIO2 Xtl to oscillate and if we remove this "tickler" voltage it will slowly dampen out to a flat line......because da' energy it takes for the migration of electrons to flow from hole from one atom or outer valence "shell" to another hole. (this is called conventional flow of electrons if anyone gives a crap)....IOW's if you do not have an acceptor atom (more positive charged) next to a negative charged donor atom, one of which has a spare electron or two to plug up the hole in the acceptor atom. As ya can see ( an atom with more than we cain't have electron flow or current flow as some call it......But thats just da' beginn'in of this nasty law of our Creator, It boils down, like franks still), to "donor electrons that cain't find a acceptor hole ( kinda' like a drunk hump'in a tree wid'out a hole...which causes a electron traffic jam.....which is OK to a certain extent as long as all da' electrons keep jump'in or propagat'in from hole ta' hole wez' O.K. cause wez' got current flow....But some electrons start ta' a' fight'in over da' hole's and this literally causes heat..and when ya' generate heat thats a loss, a heat loss....dat's da' reason when yaz' turn on yaz' mov'in picture box thingy it get kinda' warm...Also when da' SIO2 crystal bends and oscillates at any frequency it causes mechanical heat which is 'atother loss...

Now...these two "losses" feed on each other, kinda like a snake eat'in its own tail till it dies at sunset.....Tha' hotter it gets from mov'in electrons called (I squared R losses) to da' mechanical losses which also causes heat, kinda' like tak'in a nail and bend'in it real fast a dozen times, it gets warm....Losses.....

Also wez' got athother loss...This one is da' shlongs of shlongs, Kinda like Johnny Holmes and ma' (insert cool face thingy here).... It's called Hysteresis losses,,, This here is a "Loss" when we convert a magnetic field to an electric field....Ya see when ever' yaz' have 'dis here electron flow it creates a magnetic field around the conductor ( some metals)........well ya' need a conductor to connct ta' dis here piece of sikicon Xtl to induce da' voltage to create dis flow of electrons...Bottom line is that when electrons flow it causes a magnetic field, the more da' current da' stronger da' magnetic field...But, and I mean but!!! or Butt..this theoretical thingy we call a crystal oscillator that its twisting, vibrat'in whateva' yaz' wanna call it is do'in it every 20 nanoseconds thats 20 million times....every 1 in 1 millionth of every second...Anyways when da' electrons go da' other direction ( because a freq has a positve and negative going periods and these two thingy's (periods) are equal to one cycle or alternation. (which BTW equals 360 degrees ore one circle....)

Bottom line is when da' magnetic field is expand'in the electrons started to move in tha' otha' direction.....This is another loss between da' fight'in between da' expand'in or colaps'in Magnetic and electric fields a' fight'in like two crack heads over a mud ball....

Speak'in of wemens.....I need a good ole' fashioned O.COM wemen wid' big un's ...more spe-cif-i-cal-ly like one wid' huge head lights, A "yes Sire" attitude that does not blab....Also this here wemens gotta' know how ta' make tack and slop da' pigs and feed da' chickens....Cause everybody knows what I like ta' do in da' chick'in coop.... (insert ma' pix here wid' a chicken.....Da' one dat' makes me look like Elvis Presley.... Even though da' only difference between dat' pic thingy and da' real me is a little teeny bit of eye liner to bring out ma' hypnotiz'in good looks....Ya' know da' He-Man look.. ( insert cool thingy here)....
    Last edited by asullivan; 10-19-2011, 05:29 PM.
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

I couldnt have said it better myself, AdmIrAl!

Comment

Looks like ya brewed up a mighty fine jug there Sully. NASA might be interested in your hobby.

Comment

I still get no faces of any kind to work on my useless posts (orange frowny one goes here),am nowhere close to being able to be witty like asullivan (purple sad one goes here) and am wondering if it'll ever be like it was back in the old days. (Light blue question mark dude goes here) You know,back in 2010 when the faces things being messed up was my computer and my own dumbness! I really hate it when I finally figure out how to work something and then get cut off from playing with it!

Whatever am I supposed to do NOW? (Yellow smiley face thingy goes here!) Guess I could change my avatar every 15 minutes as that finally works now......mostly! (Green big teethy smiley thingy goes here!)

Hey,I got my edit post thing back and had to see if it works! It does! I guess I could edit all my posts if I get too bored! (2 green big teethy smiley thingys goes here!)
        Last edited by wyofirebirdbaby; 10-19-2011, 10:36 PM. Reason: see if it works
        I'm old......that's all.

Comment

Admiral! Welcome back brother. Haven't heard from you in a bit. O.com is not O.com without Sully being in O.com!
          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

So what you're saying is... if I squeeze fake boobs enough, I'll get shocked???
            sigpic

Comment

^ I squeezed some once and got slapped

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                Admiral! Welcome back brother. Haven't heard from you in a bit. O.com is not O.com without Sully being in O.com!

Officer

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                So what you're saying is... if I squeeze fake boobs enough, I'll get shocked???
                No Office,r dat's not what da' Perfeeser' said zactly' like ( insert face thingy here )..... But da' reaction wud be sump'in like dis........Like Bud Dick said......Yaz walk up real cool like....Ta' da' wemon folk....Like ya' strut'in like a barn yard banny cock inda' morn...(Insert cool thingy here)...... and yaz have yaz' thumbs in yaz' front pockets and yaz fingars stick'in out but not quite perpidicular ta yaz' srapp'in flaps....Den yas, strut slow like one foot in front of tha' totha' and yaz fingars are kinda' wiggl'in like.....like hooked werms dat' were in ice water and now daz' in lake on a fish'in hook in da' water, so daz' a' wiggl'in kinda' like fish'in werms do but daz' ya' fingars....wid yaz' thumbs in yaz' front pocket..and yaz' rid'in hourse is in da' back ground scratch'in at da' O.COM main street dirt....

So yaz a strut'in up wid dis' cool but sneaky sexy kind O' grin.......(Insert anotha' cool face thingy here)...... and yaz walk up closer and yaz' kinda feel'in hot down thar'.....From strut'in like a barn yard cock........fingars a wigglin' yaz' got dis cool look on yaz' mug BUT,,,,,But,,,,, yaz' ain't look'in her in da' eyes cause yaz' all werk'ed up and feel'in all hot and stuffy.......and yaz' gett'in closer and closer...ya is........real close ya' is now.........(insert druell'in face here)........and her "headlights are Huge momma's daz' is...look'in and beg'in fer some good ole' cowboy lov'in, stick'in out and alls....(insert horny face here)......and yaz' fingars are stuck ta' yaz' hand which is stuck ta' yaz' thumb which is in yaz' pocket and yaz' fingar's are a wiggl'in but good.........I mean real good like.....

All of sudden dem' "headlights of hers have snatched yaz' head so yaz' kinda' blow like and days start ta' a' vibrat'in somp'in fearce.....Make'in yaz' cheeks all funny like and wiggle'in real fast and she starts ta' make funny horny kind of noises...( insert athotha' coool face thingy here)..and she grabs yaz' head, fron behinde like, and rams yaz' head deep inta' dem big ole' juicy warm boobs that smell Soooooo 'Gud like.......Ans SHE starts ta' a moan'in and carry'in on!!!! (insert smile face thingy here)....

She grabs ya' by yaz' ears and jumps up and raps her legs 'round yaz' lower back and kicks off here shoes ans screams lets " screw" !!!!! (insert BIG cool face thingy here)....and this one ....So yaz' scream Ya' HOOO!!! and carry her ta' da' banks of da' O.COM "love me lot chawie # 10"....and bang da' liv'in daylights outta' her...

Soooooo..what is da' moral of dis' here story gents????? ( insert confused face thingy here)
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Now a days you hear lots of people saying things like that, but when Sully says it, you know he really means it.
                  Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                    Officer

Soooooo..what is da' moral of dis' here story gents????? ( insert confused face thingy here)
                    The moral is DrInk as MucH as you Can and LivE life well!
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18322 users online. 473 members and 17849 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X