Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with small metal boxes?

You know...the tin ones your new wallet comes in? Got a wallet for my birthday and since I can't stick my weed in there what should I do with it?
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Keep it for gun cleaning sarge. It helps to keep the small pieces in one spot.
    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

I've used them for an inconspicuous place to stash my son's old photographs. Every year I get a new wallet sized photo, the old one goes in the metal box. In a couple of years I'll probably be upgrading to a wooden cigar box.
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Baseball cards, or just throw it away...Or use it to put paper clips...
        sigpic

Comment

spare change
          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

I put my pot in it..........

just kidding. it is great for change.
            Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
              spare change
              I have a monkey with a basket on his head for that. No sheot.
              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
                Keep it for gun cleaning sarge. It helps to keep the small pieces in one spot.
                Gun cleaning or disassembling other small things. If you don't get around to reassembling right away, you can snap the lid on and no worries.

Comment

Sargeant, simply take it back to the store and tell them it's obviously much too small for your weed stash, and ask them nicely if they can trade you something larger for it.

Or leave it where you set your cell phone when you aren't carrying it. You can keep your phone on vibrate when you carry it and it'll automatically be in (loud) sound mode on the tin tray especially with a few coins in it also, and you don't have to worry about forgetting to switch it to sound or to switch it back to silent for court, church, etc.
                  "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                  ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Metal Box???? The last one I bought was wrapped in plastic and came with a photo of Sophia Loren.
                    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Put Altoids in it.

Then put your weed in the Altoids box.

Then put both in your Crown Bag...

M-11
                      “All men dream...... But not equally..
                      Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                      but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                      for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

They always come very handy in the tool shed .
                        There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
                        ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
                        MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                          Metal Box???? The last one I bought was wrapped in plastic and came with a photo of Sophia Loren.
                          He must get more expensive wallets than I do.......................

Everythings A Dollar doesn't have metal boxes
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I put all my little pocket knives in there and some older keep sakes. Or you can put loose change in it. I don't spend mine so I save it up until it gets heavy enough and then bring it to coinstar.
                            He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                              Put Altoids in it.

Then put your weed in the Altoids box.

Then put both in your Crown Bag...

M-11
                              Still trying to figure out why they ALL do that....
                              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6136 users online. 346 members and 5790 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X